Sherdog staff ought to be ashamed 100% picks for RDA

Makes me feel better about Condit

<{1-11}>

He was the favourite tonight. He didn't pay well. But I bet money on him regardless because I was sure he would win. Man, fuck Ralphie Dos Nachos

But didnt you hear RDA was a lock. They probably watch blogs by sherdoggers to get their picks.

how come so many people thought RDA would win? Chiesa is gigantic and RDA doesn't really win against gigantic aggressive grapplers.

Stfu.
He doesn’t owe you anything.

You sound like a 21 year old liberal with that attitude.

Breathe homie.
While I agree with your general political stance, you might be a little over-zealous here. RDA let everyone down who bet on him, believed in him, etc. That doesn't mean he owes them, but he disappointed them.

I'd rather pick RDA and be wrong than be the guy who picked Chiesa.

<seedat>

Actually sherdog shouldn't be ashamed cant believe RDA lost to Chiesa in such a boring fight

Speaking for the Sherdog staff, I am.

Chiesa on paper is a bad matchup for RDA, but I thought the skill gap would be too much. But Chiesa pulled it out, fair play to him. RDA has to make change, because getting grapplefucked by huge wrestlers isn't working out for him. He either needs to adapt or go back to 155.

source.gif

how come so many people thought RDA would win? Chiesa is gigantic and RDA doesn't really win against gigantic aggressive grapplers.

5th time's the charm? Maybe they were hoping that Chiesa would find a way to lose like Kevin Lee.

Back