Sherdog seems to be overlooking the elephant NOT in the room

What is this tard talking about?If anything it makes MM look better.Real mma heads hahaha

I bet you think it's easier to win Olympic GOLD than be a UFC champ.
I don't care. I wouldn't dare to make any sort of irrelevant assessment like that and I have no idea why you'd even suggest I would or what group your generalizing me into..based on me calling you out for your shit threads that make zero sense and have no proper context.

Nobody understands what the fuck you're saying.

I don't care. I wouldn't dare to make any sort of irrelevant assessment like that and I have no idea why you'd even suggest I would or what group your generalizing me into..based on me calling you out for your shit threads that make zero sense and have no proper context.

Nobody understands what the fuck you're saying.

You must be shapeless, formless, like context. When you pour context in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour context in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour context into a teacup, it becomes the teapot. Context can drip and it can crash. Become like context my friend.

You must be shapeless, formless, like context. When you pour context in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour context in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour context into a teacup, it becomes the teapot. Context can drip and it can crash. Become like context my friend.
cool story bra

lay off the valium

Wasteland can crash better.

1)Cejudo finishes TJ in 30 seconds
2)It hurts DJ's legacy more than TJ's
Sherdog logic at its finest

Fighting for yens instead of dollars.

And making a shit ton more than he ever did in the UFC.

come on man. It didnt hurt his legacy. He finished Henry in what a minute in the first fight? arguably won the second fight? Worse case 1-1? now his deal is worth 10m? real mma fans know whats up with MM. One of the P4P goats

and THIS!

1)Cejudo finishes TJ in 30 seconds
2)It hurts DJ's legacy more than TJ's
Sherdog logic at its finest

Shertard logic...

"D" and "T" sound so similar, they can't tell the difference.

And that's Minnie "not so mighty" Mouse.

This lost doesn't hurt Dillashaw as much as it hurts DJ's legacy.

Real MMA heads know this.

Not at all. DJ is still legit. He and Henry are 1-1. Henry is 1-0 vs. TJ. If anything, it adds to Henry's legacy. The all mighty TJ in the 135 division thought he could come down and pummel Henry. This fight showed Henry is really a force to be reckoned with. Henry even said he would go up to 135 to fight TJ and TJ would rather re-run the fight at 125.

If that is what he wants, strip him of the 135 belt, or let Henry go up and get TJ's belt to do what TJ tried to do...become a champ champ.

Considering DJ won quite clearly against Cejudo I feel

Cejudo winning dominantly against TJ does nothing but make DJ look good.

Him moving to another organization doesn't necessarily help him, but if he goes undefeated for the rest of his career into retirement..He'll have a good argument as the flyweight goat.
There is no question that he's the flyweight GOAT imho. He still holds a fairly recent first round KO over Cejudo, and arguably won the second fight. Cejudo is the clear #2 best flyweight ever, but will have to go on a pretty crazy tear to unseat DJ. One man's opinion, of course.

And that's Minnie "not so mighty" Mouse.

This lost doesn't hurt Dillashaw as much as it hurts DJ's legacy.

Real MMA heads know this.

how does it hurt MM's legacy? he beat Cejudo and lost a controversial decision, while TJ got annihilated in 30 secs??

mma math doesn't count if you aren't even the average weight or height of a 13 year old boy.

demetrious-johnson-henry-cejudo-ufc-197.jpg
He beat an inexperienced Cejudo and couldn't do it the second time. I think Cejudo would win a third fight too. He's getting better every fight.
088_Demetrious_Johnson_x_Henry_Cejudo.0.jpg

Considering DJ won quite clearly against Cejudo I feel

Cejudo winning dominantly against TJ does nothing but make DJ look good.

Him moving to another organization doesn't necessarily help him, but if he goes undefeated for the rest of his career into retirement..He'll have a good argument as the flyweight goat.
I agree. Cejudo spanking TJ like that shows how good DJ is to beat him once and give him a good fight the second time. Does nothing but elevate DJ's status.

He beat an inexperienced Cejudo and couldn't do it the second time. I think Cejudo would win a third fight too. He's getting better every fight.
i thought the 2nd fight was a clear win for DJ upon rewatching.

DJ landed the better strikes, landed more frequently. Cejudo had takedowns but did nothing with them and essentially just laid on him.

I don't think he did anywhere near enough to win the fight.

i thought the 2nd fight was a clear win for DJ upon rewatching.

DJ landed the better strikes, landed more frequently. Cejudo had takedowns but did nothing with them and essentially just laid on him.

I don't think he did anywhere near enough to win the fight.
Well, that’s why you don’t leave it in the hands of the judges. Cejudo improves after the first fight. Looks like MM didn’t and that’s why he couldn’t get the finish.

Well, that’s why you don’t leave it in the hands of the judges. Cejudo improves after the first fight. Looks like MM didn’t and that’s why he couldn’t get the finish.
i don't care what the judges think.

I care what I think and what is objectively true.

DJ won that fight.

Back