Sherdog Raffle

well, hopefully we can get something together. If theres enough demand ofcourse.

~Foz

I count four companies willing to donate something, just in this thread. If something was put on the main page advertising this, it may draw more sponsers. Sherdog wouldn't really have to donate much. A Platinum Membership, for example, would cost nothing.

One thing you could do to entise sponsors to participate would be to give them some ad space in exchange for donating items.

Just some things to consider.

Fozzy said:
nah. Sherdog is evil, they double yellow carded me like over a year ago for saying Rich Franklin was a bum who got ko'd by Lyoto XD

nah seriously, raffles are okay, but wouldnt this have to be approved by Jeff?

~Foz

Isn't this grounds for banning yourself, Sherdog bashing :D

Fozzy said:
well, hopefully we can get something together. If theres enough demand ofcourse.

~Foz

I'd buy some raffle tickets.

Heck, this is a great idea! Companies help get their names out to potentially new customers and sherdog gets funding! It's a win win situation.

I think a trivia contest would be good. Let the companies take turns giving out a list of questions to be answered in X amount of days. The winner could be drawn from those who get all the answers right. This would promote the knowledge of MMA.

do it like the SPRAWL give away

cause i won a pair in there :D

im in for tickets - you can never have enough training gear :)

Back