Sherdog psychologically damaged from Rousey's antics

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
At no time since before August 20 of this year have I seen a place on the internet where so many posters have resorted to such memes and hyperbole, attempts to bring back old threads to fuel the fire of the harsh opinions against the fighter, and preemptive fantasies about what might occur in the event that he/she does win.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to shitpost on that level?

That's the mark of losers, and it shows.

There's reasonable criticism, unreasonable criticism, and below that is downright hate.

So stop holding bitterness deep in your bum souls. It's not healthy. And your symptoms are easily detected through your keyboards.

Platinum Bless.

I was onboard, especially because I feel that the worst part of sherdog is the proliferation of retarded haters, the population of which exploded because of Conor and Ronda-hating sheep, but then you referenced perry.
Sit on a cactus, this thread sucks.

"Lurker since 09" i agree with you

Very cringy but very correct

<TrumpWrong1>

Rousey created her own reputation based on her behavior over the years.

The same way you have which is why you're nowhere in life TS.

Honda will be psychologically broken when Nunes KO's her in the 1st round.

I was onboard, especially because I feel that the worst part of sherdog is the proliferation of retarded haters, the population of which exploded because of Conor and Ronda-hating sheep, but then you referenced perry.
Sit on a cactus, this thread sucks.

Whao whao c'mon now don't give up on me.

Do I have to do everything around here?! I mean, I know I'm the GOAT but DAMN!!

You're welcome.

#GUERNICAbless

I also find amusing how quickly the mods moved to Wasteland my thread.

....While people post irrelevant "sexy" pictures and fighter bash for pages on end.

....While people post irrelevant "sexy" pictures and fighter bash for pages on end.

Kek, wastelanded!

You wasted time typing that for literally nothing ;((((...i guess they didnt see your "lurker since 09" title

Kek, wastelanded!

You wasted time typing that for literally nothing ;((((...i guess they didnt see your "lurker since 09" title

Yeah I'm about to petition to create an approval system to counter some of these rogue mods.

Yeah I'm about to petition to create an approval system to counter some of these rogue mods.

Maybe they are not fond of 2009. Maybe change your title "lurker since 07" so you can be way way cooler and mods will probably stop wastelanding your threads

tumblr_llr03j4CpL1qi55qj.gif

At no time since before August 20 of this year have I seen a place on the internet where so many posters have resorted to such memes and hyperbole, attempts to bring back old threads to fuel the fire of the harsh opinions against the fighter, and preemptive fantasies about what might occur in the event that he/she does win.

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to shitpost on that level?

That's the mark of losers, and it shows.

There's reasonable criticism, unreasonable criticism, and below that is downright hate.

So stop holding bitterness deep in your bum souls. It's not healthy. And your symptoms are easily detected through your keyboards.

Platinum Bless.
whats more unhealthy is rampant man love for runaway mike perry.

Maybe they just don't like you.

Back