Sherdog Post-Fight Show: UFC 234

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

Come join Sherdog writer Ant Walker for a new short post-fight show tonight at 1:30 AM ET/10:30 PM PT where he breaks down what took place at UFC 234!

This will be a live show, so if you have questions for him about what happened, want some hot takes or are just looking for one of Ant's Rants, post them in here!

Sherdog's post-fight show is now LIVE!

Do you think this one counts as a Moral Victory for Silva ? And i wasnt surprised at all with Adesanya not being able to finish Silva.
Since Rob vs Kelvin is being rescheduled probably do you think that Adesanya should fight the rightful #1 contender Jacare Souza ?

I was so shocked at how enjoyable the main event was as well.

If you have questions for Ant tonight, get em in and we'll put em on the broadcast!

What was your fight of the night?

Performance of the night?

What was up with Kelvin with the belt over his shoulder?

Do you think Lando vs CM Punk would be competitive?

Pretty entertaining card... even if it didn't look good on paper and with the main getting scrapped. So, after a storied career... do you think we needed to see an Anderson vs St Pierre or Jones?

Pretty entertaining card... even if it didn't look good on paper and with the main getting scrapped. So, after a storied career... do you think we needed to see an Anderson vs St Pierre or Jones?
...and all that could have been...

Nice. Thought about adding this to the Post fight press conference thread when I saw Ant tweet about it earlier. This is much better.

I can’t watch and type at the same time on mobile.

Silva “gave his mojo to Adesanya”.

As long as he didn’t give him his dick pills too.

Which type of matchup do you think has more potential to be more entertaining ? Elite Grappler vs Elite Grappler or Elite Striker vs Elite Striker ? .
In my opinion elite grappler vs elite grappler if they do grapple has more potential to be more entertaining that a striker vs striker because in most cases strikers will be hesitant to engage when they are standing.

Which type of matchup do you think has more potential to be more entertaining ? Elite Grappler vs Elite Grappler or Elite Striker vs Elite Striker ? .
In my opinion elite grappler vs elite grappler if they do grapple has more potential to be more entertaining that a striker vs striker because in most cases strikers will be hesitant to engage when they are standing.
This is a post-fight show, let's keep the questions tailored towards the fights themselves. Save more general questions for The Trenches.

Jacare beat both Kelvin and Romero in my opinion . Bobby destroyed him though but Jacare is undefeated in rematches.

(Im behind in the video as im still at Ant talking about title picture of 185)

Montana is no joke imo.

Back