Sherdog play by play has anderson winning

Nice. Editing your post. You seem to have missed the part where Anderson was backed against the fence offering 0 offence whilst getting points racked up against him. Forward pressure means nothing when you spend the rest of the time show boating. Forward pressure means nothing when you have two knock-downs levied against you already. Forward pressure means nothing when you cant capitalise on it. Anderson gifted Bisping the decision.
I agree anderson gifted that to bisping. Anderson didnt pull trigger i agree. But still , bisping won a forward pressure match and all he has to be proud of is not getting knocked out by those strikes, congrats bisping

If it was a triathlon, Bisping won by better cardio. He fought a great fight. Still, he was beat up soundly by a better fighter. I understand how the rounds add up to Bisping winning the fight, but MMA's application of the 10 point must system sucks.

i know im going to get hated on for this, but luke thomas also scored to anderson :)

And you're in the belief that how you look post-fight should be part of the scoring criteria? OK.
Obviously not, but unless a fighter fell down the stairs on his way to the press conference, a beat up face is usually a sign of getting beaten up.

Uh, sherdogs play by play thread, i was participating, most people though Bisping won.

Look at their faces haha, i guess forward pressure and volume of missed strikes mean u beat someone when your face is rearranged and they look like their cat scratched them

He wasn't missing that's the point. Breakdancing and getting hit in the face doesn't win you fights.

If it was a triathlon, Bisping won by better cardio. He fought a great fight. Still, he was beat up soundly by a better fighter. I understand how the rounds add up to Bisping winning the fight, but MMA's application of the 10 point must system sucks.

He'd win under PRIDE rules too. He dropped Silva twice and put on the more aggressive fight, sure Anderson had more power behind the few punches and knee he landed but as a fight overall Anderson only dominated the 5th even then Bisping kept going forward. He wins under all rules but a beauty pageant.

He wasn't missing that's the point. Breakdancing and getting hit in the face doesn't win you fights.
I hope i fight bisping in my next fight then. If he can hit me many times and my face looks like that

Let's arguing about it some more even though nobody is going to convince anyone, just sayin.
Lol but it's what fans love to do when is the last time the forums were flooded with just positive thoughts like damn that was a good fight

He'd win under PRIDE rules too. He dropped Silva twice and put on the more aggressive fight, sure Anderson had more power behind the few punches and knee he landed but as a fight overall Anderson only dominated the 5th even then Bisping kept going forward. He wins under all rules but a beauty pageant.

I disagree. Bisping was certainly busier, and he fought a great fight, but Silva landed the better strikes throughout the fight.

sherdog writers are better than real, bribed judges

Back