SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 16 movie!

Sherdog Movie Club: Let's Pick the Week 16 Movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the only person to vote for Spring Breakers. I look like a sick weirdo voting for the jailbait flick.

It's obviously not going to win but you should watch it anyway.

This thread reminded me that spring breakers exists, and then I wanted to watch, then read it's a jailbait flick and now I'm a lil put off. Thanks Zer xx

Which one of these is in the lead btw? I'm kinda curious given the options, but don't wanna mess up your club poll just to see lol.

This thread reminded me that spring breakers exists, and then I wanted to watch, then read it's a jailbait flick and now I'm a lil put off. Thanks Zer xx

I don't age-check girls so who knows? They could all be in their 40's

Which one of these is in the lead btw? I'm kinda curious given the options, but don't wanna mess up your club poll just to see lol.

Go ahead and vote. There's always a few non-member votes anyway. I just throw them out.

I've seen all of these so I'll vote for the movie that I already have authored a substantial write-up on.:cool:

This thread needs to go back on the first page so we can have all club members have their votes cast. The poll closes in one hour.

I voted black swan because want to know if it is really that good, and was waiting to watch it for special occasion, maybe Halloween, but willing to see it early for Hunter's advice! :D

We're down to the wire guys, if you want to get a vote in and you haven't done it, make that shit happen!

I voted black swan because want to know if it is really that good, and was waiting to watch it for special occasion, maybe Halloween, but willing to see it early for Hunter's advice! :D

Ditto. Minus the special occasion part.

Good call calling all members to put a vote in while they still can. Calling all cars, calling all cars!

just getting everyone in here to vote -- I copied and pasted your member call out from the OP

Pi seems to be running away with it, but who knows what the actual member vote is. I'm down Pi for sure though, that's probably the movie I haven't seen in the longest amount of time on the list.... and I would like to see it again because since I last saw it, my thinking about life has changed pretty dramatically and I've always gotten a lot out of that movie intellectually and spiritually. I feel like it could be just what i need to see.

just getting everyone in here to vote -- I copied and pasted your member call out from the OP

Pi seems to be running away with it, but who knows what the actual member vote is. I'm down Pi for sure though, that's probably the movie I haven't seen in the longest amount of time on the list.... and I would like to see it again because since I last saw it, my thinking about life has changed pretty dramatically and I've always gotten a lot out of that movie intellectually and spiritually. I feel like it could be just what i need to see.

Pi and The Fountain both have one non-member vote. So that should tell you where we're at.

The only person that I know whose opinion I respect that doesn't like it is Bullitt68.. Every person that I've shown it to IRL has been blown away - I've never gotten a bad reaction. It's fucking great.

You should watch it anyways, it's probably not going to win.

Last edited:
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back