SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 119 movie!

Let's pick the week 119 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In! Excited to watch this, both actors are incredible, well maybe not anymore...

He told me the exact same thing. Standard psychological manipulation to make people do what you want. Obvious psychopath is obvious.

orig

Being a dastardly charming motherfucker ain't easy, but you know, it has its perks. :D

Did I vote just based on the movie or his hair?

giphy.gif

He has the glorious mane of a lion in "The Best of the Best". It's impossible to resist. It has got some serious flow to it. That was the reason I chose it over Runaway Train as the fourth pick (it's fucking aces btw).

Oh & I don't see a reason to not have another Eric Roberts Extravaganza in the not too distant future. Dude has talent for days. He is one dangerously flamboyant son of a bitch.......

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Marky Mark?

Lone Survivor
Shooter
Invincible
The Perfect Storm

Not sure which I like more, I think Departed. Plays it more for tension than the drama of the original.
It felt too star ridden when I first saw it and thinking back it was kind of your usual Scorsese nihilism sledge ride. He is pretty damn good with that stuff, so could be a worthwhile rewatch with right expectations.

Back