SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 107 movie!

Let's Pick the SMC Week 107 Movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5290251d82ad7e046650b4ecd720c7e6.jpg

Cubo happy. Muster sad.

For the record, I do think Angel Heart would be a good one for us to watch and discuss.

This is the second time it's been nominated. We all know some movies need a few chances before they get pushed through. Maybe Angel Heart just needs one more time at bat.

Damm, well I guess I'm going to get some extra credit and also watch Angel Heart.

Damm, well I guess I'm going to get some extra credit and also watch Angel Heart.

Angel Heart is a tier above Imaginarium. I mean c'mon, its prime Mickey Rourke when he still looked like a human.

th

And young Bob de Niro.

th

.....And we passed in favor of Imaginarium.

I wouldn't mind rewatching it.

If you and @MusterX and anyone else want to do an Angel Heart side quest this week then I'd be cool with it.

I might if I have time, although I wouldn't really have to. I've seen the movie about 4 times.

I'd join the Angel Heart discussion. We need to investigate how Rourke has peaked twice as an actor 21 years apart and morphed into a completely different species in the process.

Deal with the Devil, perhaps?

mrourke080929_560.jpg

I'd join the Angel Heart discussion. We need to investigate how Rourke has peaked twice as an actor 21 years apart and morphed into a completely different species in the process.

Deal with the Devil, perhaps?

mrourke080929_560.jpg

Its even worse than that is some pics.

Mickey went from this.....

th
th

To this.....

th
th

Mickey, WTF bro?

Jesus, Im trying to watch Imaginarium, after I just got done watching Angel Heart, not an easy task. Angel Heart is like a smooth scotch with a cigar, Imaginarium is like Evan Williams...Im trying...

Last edited:
Jesus, Im trying to watch Imaginarium, after I just got done watching Angel Heart, not an easy task. Angel Heart is like a smooth scotch with a cigar, Imaginarium is like Evan Walker...Im trying...
Maybe actually drinking some Evan Walker would help?

Maybe actually drinking some Evan Walker would help?
Good advice, it is Friday after all. I actually found a movie called Poultrygeist online that is much more amusing..shit....I dont think I can do it.

I guess the idea's dead in the water.

I really suggested it to do @MusterX a solid and then he shut me down.

Ouch. I get it. I want to talk about the movie too. I'd love for it to get nominated again...Maybe the next Battle Royale? You could all nominate it....just saying. We all have to vote for two movies that are not ours! <Moves>

When we talk about it, I just want us all to focus and talk about it together!

I guess the idea's dead in the water.

I really suggested it to do @MusterX a solid and then he shut me down.

Why is it dead in the water? I've seen it 4 times, we can discuss it anytime you like and if I have time I'll watch it again.

Why is it dead in the water? I've seen it 4 times, we can discuss it anytime you like and if I have time I'll watch it again.

Well if we don't have at least a small group of us who are committed then probably better to just wait until it gets nominated again.

Back