SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 107 movie!

Let's Pick the SMC Week 107 Movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heath Ledger's final role, bro. And I still haven't seen it.
Exactly what I was thinking. It also has an array of reviews ranging from "meh" to "the most amazing movie ever made!". So far in this club the more polarizing movies tend to generate some good discussion.

Exactly what I was thinking. It also has an array of reviews ranging from "meh" to "the most amazing movie ever made!". So far in this club the more polarizing movies tend to generate some good discussion.

Bruh, Angel Heart is a Robert de Niro and Mickey Rourke movie with a controversial sex scene with young Lisa Bonet

I thought leader only votes in the case of a tie breaker?

That's just filthy pro-Imaginarium propeganda that you've been hearing.

Shadow always used to vote when he was the head poncho.

Bruh, Angel Heart is a Robert de Niro and Mickey Rourke movie with a controversial sex scene with young Lisa Bonet
Yeah I know, I love that movie. I'm down with it winning, too.

Well you guys got me conflicted now because whatever I vote at this point will likely win.

Did an Imaginarium voter flip? Otherwise, the only vote that didn't go to one of the two films previously is now for Imaginarium. If nobody changes there vote then it wins. Yeah?

Did an Imaginarium voter flip? Otherwise, the only vote that didn't go to one of the two films previously is now for Imaginarium. If nobody changes there vote then it wins. Yeah?

Lets test that theory. I'll vote for Angel Heart.

You know Cubo, in some cultures, the Imaginarium is the symbol of the soul.

tumblr_n17lo30Tsz1sqhc10o2_400.gif

Unless someone who voted in the original poll fails to vote in the tie-breaker, which is entirely possible.

Lets test that theory. I'll vote for Angel Heart.

You know Cubo, in some cultures, the Imaginarium is the symbol of the soul.

tumblr_n17lo30Tsz1sqhc10o2_400.gif

MusterX trying to crush Cubo's dreams like the warden in Escape from Alcatraz crushes flowers.

Yup... couldn't find a gif anywhere

Last edited:
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Sorry I haven't been active. I've been in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains for about 10 days. Limited internet access here. Gonna finish up the last 2 movies this weekend when I get home.

Sorry I haven't been active. I've been in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains for about 10 days. Limited internet access here. Gonna finish up the last 2 movies this weekend when I get home.

Smoky Mountains sounds like some delicious brand of bacon or ribs so you're forgiven.

MusterX trying to crush Cubo's dreams like the warden in Escape from Alcatraz crushes flowers.

Yup... couldn't find a gif anywhere

Wow, I tried to find a short video clip of that and couldn't do it.

Back