Sherdog MMA Fighter Exchange

MFridley

Buckeye Fan
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Comfort zones are repression zones, especially for the mixed martial artist. The complacent fighter is the vulnerable fighter; only when he forces himself into new, intimidating and vulnerable positions will he grow.

In MMA, a tried and true method of uncovering one’s fighting potential is to step away from the context in which one learned the sport and developed confidence. Training with fighters of a higher caliber than oneself, with different philosophies and different views of the sport, helps avoid settling into the dead-end position as the best guy in the room.

“EA Sports MMA,” the first mixed martial arts title from Electronic Arts to be released Oct. 19, allows Career Mode players to build up their skills by traversing the globe and training alongside sages of the sport, working on jiu-jitsu with Rickson Grace in Brazil and kickboxing with Bas Rutten in Holland.

In that spirit, EA Sports has teamed up with CraveOnline and Sherdog.com to send real-life MMA prospects on training sojourns in different corners of the world. Sherdog.com journalists will be along for the ride, chronicling in words and images the horizon-expanding training missions. Follow along as star fighters Gegard Mousasi, Ronaldo "Jacar

Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills, from a mixture of martial arts traditions and non-traditions, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of both striking as well as grappling techniques, both while standing and on the ground. Such competitions allow martial artists of different backgrounds to compete.
Read more:-

UFC official items

I know that I am showing my age but by pure muscle and knock out power I think that Rocky Marciano was the greatest, actually since he was in the heavy weight division weighting 185-190 pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back