Sherdog logic: Cerrone vs RDA 2 was a fix

chinarice

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Cerrone only threw 7 strikes in the whole fight before dropping like he got shot by a shotgun from...... a body shot...

During the fight, he just sat against the fence, letting RDA throw like a dozen strikes and literally does not throw one back. hmmmm, not even one in defense!

These 2 points are the exact logic used by the top notch MMA minds of Sherdog to imply Cerrone threw the fight against Conor when he's done the exact same shit in numerous fights.

lol obviously the fix was in fellas! They wanted to make sure their superstar Rafael Dos Anjos didn't lose!

RDA wasn't here to take part. He was here to take over.

1hw27b.jpg

Superstar RDA is fighting tomorrow.

War Dos Nachos.

But Cerrone wasn't fighting Conor so it wasn't fixed.

Cerrone, Porier, Mendes, and Alvarez all took dives. It is known.

Aldo didn't take a dive because it is impossible to fake how starched he was with that shot.

Instead it was the ref who took a hit out on him. Big John was paid off to knee him in the face.

I had cowboy on a 3 fighter parlay and hit the first 2 that night. Woulda hit for close to 200 if I remember correctly. I knew a few sec's in I was toast.

The difference is that there was already speculation before the Conor fight that Cowboy was taking a dive. So he didn't do himself any favors by losing in 40 seconds. Do I think he took a dive? No. But if you were one of the people who bought into the idea that the fix was in before the fight, Cowboy's performance certainly didn't change your mind.

The difference is that there was already speculation before the Conor fight that Cowboy was taking a dive. So he didn't do himself any favors by losing in 40 seconds. Do I think he took a dive? No. But if you were one of the people who bought into the idea that the fix was in before the fight, Cowboy's performance certainly didn't change your mind.
Yeah, baseless speculation.

Back