Sherdog LIVE UFC on ESPN 28/Bellator 263 Recap Show!

Who is the best featherweight in the world?

• Total voters
Eco still present . One of the worst podcast of all time.... hell yeah what a way to end the night :meow:<45>
Never change DOG
<{RoseRun}>

Yeah he's huge at 145. He said this is his last fight in the division, so we'll see.

Double champ at Bellator would be cooler than just moving up, but if the cut is too much, then maybe it's best for him long term.

you fixed it now but you gotta check that shit before yo ;)
Live broadcasts, yo. These boys went up minutes after the BMMA main event ended, and Lev was on the PBP from 7pm. No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Live broadcasts, yo. These boys went up minutes after the BMMA main event ended, and Lev was on the PBP from 7pm. No time for love, Dr. Jones.
go live for a test an hour before ...eh what do i know though :)

No need for a rematch right away after that one. He finished him twice in that fight.

Which event tonight was better? UFC on ESPN 28 or Bellator 263?

Enjoy listening to these guys.

Great and crazy night of fights.

Kudos to Duffy & Shillan for picking AJ McKee. Shillan even called a first round victory.

Agree with Len that the Bellator co-main (Burnell vs. Sanchez) was a fight of the year candidate. Lots of sweeps and it went to the last couple of minutes. Incredibly good fight.

I'd like to see McKee have to be taken to the limit. If he sees some real adversity, we don't really know how he will react.

What we know though is that he's still very young and he destroys opponents, and he's a freaking stud. Sky's the limit for the Mercenary.

He's everything Bellator wanted Pico to be.
so pitbull isn't real adversity now?

so pitbull isn't real adversity now?
Not the context I was getting at. Adversity as in someone actually mounting some real offense and AJ having to dig deep and show some heart and will.

Tonight there was no adversity at all. McKee took his time, saw an opening, set up the beautiful kick, dropped him, and submitted. It was like sparring some scrub at the gym.

Back