sherdog laughed about it, but now has to accept Ronda is MMA biggest star. AGREE ?

GTFO you troll. Talk to me when Conor does movies and award winning TV shows, and best selling book and CNN and Fox News doing huge coverage of her.

Give Ronda a world tour, millions in promotion, extended Embeded series and a title fight as the co-main, ala Conor, and she BLOWS his numbers away

But, conor is just getting started. Do we really want to even speculate how big his fight with aldo will be? And when he Ko's aldo and becomes the undisputed champ, instead of just the peoples champ and interim champ. he will blow ronda out of the water.

She is. She also has the most fickle MMA fans that will leave as soon as she leaves. Justin Bieber is a bigger star than anyone, I don't understand why so many thread starters are foaming at the mouth to get this point across.

i don't even care to watch her fights. but in general yes. the majority public knows her best.

To me, what happens in every male division is more exciting and even the female 115 lb division i'm curious about how good joanna is cause she's mauling people

GTFO you troll. Talk to me when Conor does movies and award winning TV shows, and best selling book and CNN and Fox News doing huge coverage of her.

Give Ronda a world tour, millions in promotion, extended Embeded series and a title fight as the co-main, ala Conor, and she BLOWS his numbers away

You seem very angry over how people perceive the popularity of a person who doesn't know or care you exist.

She's always had celebs following the latest trend by sending the champ good luck tweets. After the stoppage the gif went world wide and she's exploded 100x more than before. Armbars are cool and all but a chick face planting is priceless.

They were talking aBout her on the radio today. That was the first time ever I heard mma mentioned on that station.

Sherdog is really obsessed with Ronda lately.

It runs in cycles around her PPV's and is magnified whenever the numbers start coming out, usually bracketed by claims that Meltzer is a UFC shill and that the numbers can't be right because they and their friends didn't watch the PPV.

It'll calm down right around the lead up to the next McGregor card where the Conor threads will take over for a while.

Think whatever you want to think TS, some of us don't give a shit about mainstream popularity.

McDonalds is popular and it's shit.

Not saying Ronda isn't good but put things in perspective ffs.

Also, I noticed the mainstream really jumped on the fact that Bethe supposedly mocked her fathers death when in reality she apologized by tweet right after.

So that tells you how intelligent these people who love Rousey all of a sudden are. They'll believe anything you tell them.

Biggest star yes, pretty undeniable. That's just UFC marketing though, doesn't mean she is worthy of being it, or that the other fighters aren't as good

She probably is. But in general I don't give a poop how popular someone is. Either I like them or I dont. What other people think matters not.

In general I don't know who many celebrity are these days. However Ronda I can't avoid because there are a million threads about her on here.

I think we should talk some more about how well she'll do vs Men, or maybe let's chat a little about what movie roles she's gonna get?

Women's mma is terrible, Ronda Rousey is a star and is an mma fighter.

Ronda is the star of feminism, not the star of UFC*.

*eventho Dana, Lorenzo and a few others are sell-outs.

I thought we were talking about biggest MMA star, not who's the biggest celebrity?

Back