Sherdog is insane, I still consider JDS one of the best HW's right now

JDS? MORE LIKE FDS.

FAIL DOS SANTOS. NO 1 OVERRATED HW OF ALL TIME........

Yeah this always happens, don't read too much into it.

Every fighter that didn't debut in the 90s sucks.

People are full of crap. Always looking to say why one guy is done forever or another guy has an excuse. Whatever makes them right. It's absurd.

All that matters is Cain is champ now. JDS lost a title fight big deal Cain lost one too also no big deal. That's how it goes.

Their both amazing fighters. Cains just better right now that's it.

Lets see who's next.

I wonder who he will fight next

If Ubereem doesnt take the title from cain, you can bet your Baby Jesus JDS will be back for a rubber match.

People are full of crap. Always looking to say why one guy is done forever or another guy has an excuse. Whatever makes them right. It's absurd.

All that matters is Cain is champ now. JDS lost a title fight big deal Cain lost one too also no big deal. That's how it goes.

Their both amazing fighters. Cains just better right now that's it.

Lets see who's next.

I don't care too much for either one of them. But when people start talking about JDS being a future GOAT & all that when we've only seen him truly successful in one aspect of fighting all this time, it's a bit ridiculous. Some people had to come back down to Earth and this one sided molly-whopping did it. I simply never understood the "future GOAT" talk while he's been so one-dimensional. As Champ a fighter will HAVE TO eventually show more than what we've seen of JDS.

JDS? MORE LIKE FDS.

FAIL DOS SANTOS. NO 1 OVERRATED HW OF ALL TIME........

Yeah this always happens, don't read too much into it.

Says the guy with the Mir avatar lol

If Junior is overrated, what does that make Mir?

He sure is. But I think he has peaked skillwise, considering his gameplan consists of 2 MMA skills, boxing and TDD. He will have trouble against someone like Cormier or Barnett. I do think he beats Overeem.

One thing good came out of this: no more JDS GOAT threads for a while. He's still great but these GOAT threads need to stop.

JDS still the best HW to me, the 3rd fight will decide who really is the best between CAIN and JDS.

CAIN looked so agressive and pushing forward and JDS got caucht by that right hand, i don't know wtf jds was thinking.
also JDS had a long layoff since last fight with mir?

Honestly one loss to possibly the best contender and people are already saying "LOL JDS HYPE TRAINS DERAILED" etc. Truth is JDS is definitely top 3 HWs in UFC and I think after this fight he's going to come back better than ever. Just look at his stellar record in the UFC, he's stomped through every single HW in the division, xcept for Overeem. Still doesn't get the respect he deserved.

Lol @ overeem fans thinking overeem has a chance vs either Cain or JDS. Truth is both Cain and JDS are tiers above the rest of the HW competition. Cain is a GREAT fighter and honestly I was very scared of this rematch because I knew Cain was not going to make the first fight a repeat. Respect to Cain but JDS is going to come back with a vengeance, you can count on it.

inb4 PRIME CROCOP > jds
inb4 prime fedor > jds

shut up
You're calling sherdog insane and then lol'ing@ overeem fans thinking overeem has a chance against cain or jds?

that makes you a retard.

You might can lol@ someone saying Overeem will 100% dominate either of those two guys, but lol@ him HAVING A CHANCE? roy nelson has a "chance" Overeem has a damn good chance. He is clearly top 3. He may very well beat Cain, and stylistically, i'm confident he'd beat JDS (and I said that way before tonight)

I'm with you, Coleman. I always thought Cain had a good chance of winning and I still think JDS could beat him.

But I want to see Cain fight Overeem next.

He and Cain are right there at the top of the mountain tied up one each. Anybody who dismisses JDS after tonight is an idiot.

Sherdog is retarded.

People were calling Cain a gatekeeper a week ago. lol

Jds is still high up there in the rankings but
Reem will beat him worse....
Washed up fedor will beat him..
Cain mopped the floor with him...
So continue to suck his b@lls your making a good job..

Still a JDS fan, win or lose. I like Cain too, but I was hoping JDS would win. Cain was better tonight, JDS will earn his way back to the top.

Back