Sherdog is good

Try the OT...
Bet you won't be making another post like this lol.

8sTp6vz.jpg

An ancient basement dweller, one of the elders once said, they can ban your sherdog account but they can never ban your spirit !
Thank you friend. Since you are already familiar with the prophecy of the elders, you will be part of my revolution.

And btw just so you guys know, @FireKidWS will be the messiah and the general that will bring down the mods as revenge for an innocent soul that was murdered on the mean streets of sherdog.

And btw just so you guys know, @FireKidWS will be the messiah and the general that will bring down the mods as revenge for an innocent soul that was murdered on the mean streets of sherdog.

There have been many an unfair ban on the Mean Streets of Sherdog.

In the end, Justice always prevails.

I joined a week before TS. I've taken some long breaks but I always come back. When I started I was in the UFC forum constantly. Now, Mayberry, WR, OT. UFC sometimes.

I agree. It is weird, but if MMA ever lost its forums I think I would lose a LOT of interest.

Only reason I find it weird is I love other sports and don't feel the need to post on any of their message boards.

Sherdog is a cesspool. Everybody who posts here's lives would be infinitely improved by spending less time here.

Truth.

Feel ya bro I've been coming here almost 10 years myself couldn't imagine life without this place and my Sherbros nothing better to do than come on sherdog and argue with all the other alpha males over trt tits and trump

I agree. It is weird, but if MMA ever lost its forums I think I would lose a LOT of interest.

Only reason I find it weird is I love other sports and don't feel the need to post on any of their message boards.

Other sports you can usually find knowledgeable fans rather easily.

MMA you are lucky if a guy knows who Donald Cerrone is.

Appreciate this place...
More than 10 years I visited this place everyday,thats a thing man..Thats a thing...
Sherdoggers are good too...Thank you guys for being there all the time...

I'm here for ya man...

yekmurat-bobs-tits-gif.420433

Attachments

• yekmurat-bobs-tits.gif
    yekmurat-bobs-tits.gif
    255.7 KB · Views: 32
An ancient basement dweller, one of the elders once said, they can ban your sherdog account but they can never ban your spirit !

2 bans in my 14ish years here. One acct was for saying BJ juiced and that's why he had bitch tits (when he originally went to WW). Some of you OGs may even be able to guess which mod banned me.

It’s a great site with a lot of good posters! I began to lurk here around 2005 and signed up a couple of years later despite my fears of exposing my idiocy!

fun place funny threads shoops etc entertaining stuff here. mods are good too (except one son of a bitch who pink belt'd me)

Back