Sherdog is good

Sorry to hear that my friend. You have also been victimized at the hands of the mods. I mean you were right that Mike Brown was overrated, it is now a fact. You will be part of the revolution when I stand up against the powerful and corrupt.
Yeah at that time there was a huge Mike Brown hype around here

Its where all my best friends are. :oops::oops: hmmm its where my only friends are.

God bless Sherdog.

Cats - 2zxDa-3Gmvy - print.jpg

I just woke up and checked this thread while shitting, standard procedure, you might think there were better places to go given I have the world at my fingertips but nah

Love you too TS, if it wasn't for Sherdog, where would all the 6' 5" 250lbs with ass striations alpha males hangout with each other?

I just woke up and checked this thread while shitting, standard procedure, you might think there were better places to go given I have the world at my fingertips but nah
Shitting+Sherdogging is good too

Coming up on two decades for me, wish I knew how to quit you.

Coming up on two decades for me, wish I knew how to quit you.
mr_hugedino_feat_free.jpg

I read the title in Renzo Gracie's voice like when he said "BJ is good"

This place is like the taint.

Those who feel at home are loose turds.

I love you too man, it seems like you were never gone

tumblr_nnbwk9Ft6W1rvpqyvo4_540.gif

Appreciate this place...
More than 10 years I visited this place everyday,thats a thing man..Thats a thing...
Sherdoggers are good too...Thank you guys for being there all the time...
Thats some masochistic shit right there but.....
tenor.gif

I never had problem with mods I got dubbed 2 times 1st was very sh.tty reason because I made a thread ''Mike Brown is overated''after his hardly win over Faber whose hand was broken all the fight and the second argued with a guy very hard...other than that everything went well for me with mods,and lastly a mod deleted my 300 post counts becasue of he got angry with me for some reason I dont remember
I'm really dumbfounded that I haven't been warned or banned by the mods. My sense of humor forces me to say things very politically incorrect at times. They must know deep down I'm a good person .

I love threads like this -- Sherdog Forums is where individual personalities are free to fly. God Bless freedom of speech. It's too bad the World is moving more and more towards an Orwellian 1984 nightmare.

Back