Sherdog hypocrisy at work again

I don't think he does - it's just that he's being more vocal about it.

He suffered a detached retina after fighting Belfort. That can happen with two clean fighters, but if Belfort wasn't on the TRT, he might not have damaged his eye. Anyway, it's the principle more than anything.
Oh I agree I give him a total pass in regards to Belfort. Not only was that guy more juiced up than Jack LaLanne but that fight happened in Brazil under their shady ass commission. I can't blame him for being bitter about that.

Pretty sure lots of sherdogers said that Bisping was one of the few MW who improved after USADA

Rampage says otherwise. Listen, I respect his stance but let's be real the guy is just salty. He acts like he is literally the only person on the roster who fought and lost to users. He wasn't. Join the club, buddeh.
Rampage also has bad things to say about pretty much everyone he has ever worked with. Not really a trustworthy source

That's possible, but I wouldn't say clearly. He was ambiguous about it. Either way, if he's willing to take an illegal street drug, would taking a performance enhancing drug compromise his integrity any further than it already has been?

Wow what a leap

Oh I agree I give him a total pass in regards to Belfort. Not only was that guy more juiced up than Jack LaLanne but that fight happened in Brazil under their shady ass commission. I can't blame him for being bitter about that.

Yeah, and yet folk still over look that because he's being around the sport so long and has some highlight KO reels - but some of them because he was on the juice. Then especially when his line of defence is quoting passages from the bible and imply in a condescending tone that fighter's who speak out against him and lost are sore losers.

What about Henderson and Sonnen? That period of TRT exemption - like someone said, there was a bit of uncertainty about it at the time - it seemed to be wrestlers whose testosterone levels were low from all the weight cutting that were getting the exemptions, but then it seemed to be banned all of a sudden.

Bisping: I've fought so many cheaters and missed out on title shots and pay days because of it.

Sherdog : lol stfu cry baby even if those guys didn't use you would have lost, stop crying

Hunt: fuck ufc fuck Brock lesnar, fucking cheaters die

Sherdog : what a warrior, hunt speaks truth , yea ufc sux guyz, finally someone standing up against ped, hunt beats clean lesnar easy
I'm a hunt fan that has been turned off by his juvenility.

They were reputed to be one and the same at one point. Did I miss an epoch in this evolution?

Official nope their different, dude stayed with his normal IP for the normal account and only went full VPN on the best master troll ever account.

So again official he is clean. :D

Either way master troll was cool and so is TS so no problem.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Another thing to add is all the "Jon Jones is innocent" while "Lesnar will rot in you know what." It really is unbelievable if you think about it.

I've thought about this, and it's more the culture surrounding Bisping rather than Bisping himself. Bisping himself gets a nice cushy seat at UFC tonight, a UFC Sanctioned broadcast to bash PED usage, already a far sight different than Hunt, who was jobbed at UFC 200 so that the UFC could make 10 bazillion buckaroonis. Beyond that, Hunt is mad about PED's, and fans aren't making things up about his career. My opposition to Bisping comes from his fans saying that Bisping SHOULD be x and x, that his career was CONSTANTLY DERAILED by steroid users, something that is only true if oyu want it to be. If people would shut the fuck up, there wouldn't be nearly as much pushback to Bisping.

It also helps that Bisping, as a talker, is an insufferable prick. He knows it, you know it, you don't get to act confused why the reception to Bisping is negative.

ALSO, you're clearly coming from the perspective of someone who likes bisping, so it's a sad persecution complex. The pushback to Hunt has been dramatic.

Bisping: I've fought so many cheaters and missed out on title shots and pay days because of it.

Sherdog : lol stfu cry baby even if those guys didn't use you would have lost, stop crying

Hunt: fuck ufc fuck Brock lesnar, fucking cheaters die

Sherdog : what a warrior, hunt speaks truth , yea ufc sux guyz, finally someone standing up against ped, hunt beats clean lesnar easy

Still on that high sodium diet after Lesnar pissing hot?

Back