Sherdog hypocrisy at work again

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Bisping: I've fought so many cheaters and missed out on title shots and pay days because of it.

Sherdog : lol stfu cry baby even if those guys didn't use you would have lost, stop crying

Hunt: fuck ufc fuck Brock lesnar, fucking cheaters die

Sherdog : what a warrior, hunt speaks truth , yea ufc sux guyz, finally someone standing up against ped, hunt beats clean lesnar easy

How dare people have different opinions on different people

I don't know, I've seen many call Hunt a crybaby.

There was nothing to stop Bisping from keeping up with the Joneses (brothers). With USADA this is supposed to be a clean sport now. Brock got a hall pass from Dana and Lorenzo.

I'd like to give a shoutout to @D 1 Wrestler for the work he's been putting in lately
Not all shitposting is created equal and he seems to have a natural flare for it

Except people give Bisping credit for fighting cheaters all the time

Do you even have an iota of proof that it's the same people shitting on Bisping but praising Hunt?

Of course views differ.
It is not like Sherdog is a single entity.

How about all the Sherdoggers who never stop mentioning failed drug tests from certain fighters even if it was from 5 to 6 years ago, but turn right around and root for other fighters who have been popped before and never make a mention of it?

The PED hot dogging of hypocricy is the worst from fans with the selective blaming of who they like or don't like.

Ah yes, Sherdog, where changing your opinion about a subject is considered hypocrisy.

Anderson comes back and lays on his back for 15 minutes and now we like him again.

Bisping: I've fought so many cheaters and missed out on title shots and pay days because of it.

Sherdog : lol stfu cry baby even if those guys didn't use you would have lost, stop crying

Hunt: fuck ufc fuck Brock lesnar, fucking cheaters die

Sherdog : what a warrior, hunt speaks truth , yea ufc sux guyz, finally someone standing up against ped, hunt beats clean lesnar easy

You seem to be confusing WWE/Lesnar hatred with something else.

And Lesnar popped pre and post fight. How many guys did left hook Larry face that popped pre, and post fight in fights with him ?

The two are not connected. And Bisping didn't just fight a roided out gorilla at 200. After being assured, by Zuffa that he would test clean.

Another shit thread D 1.

leowtf.gif

Hunt is a face, Count is a heel.
Most people buy into public media personas, same way alot of politicians make a living.

Hunt is embarrassed he called Brock a fake fighter then got whooped by that said 39 year old fake fighter. Even if he is juicing a fake fighter should not beat a top 10 real fighter.

There was nothing to stop Bisping from keeping up with the Joneses (brothers). With USADA this is supposed to be a clean sport now. Brock got a hall pass from Dana and Lorenzo.
yeah, nothing apart from his integrity and morals

People never took to Bisping after he won a decision over Matt Hammill and talked shit afterwards. At least, that is where all of the negative energy towards him comes from.

Back