SHERDOG. Help me introduce friend to MMA.

For point-fighting (IE touching someone and running away, taking guys down for no reason and failing to control them)

Anything with Edgar, Cruz, or MM.
If she can't appreciate those fights then she's not a true fan and that means she's only watching MMA for the bloody aspects.

cruz isnt a pointfighter you jackass

the other two kind of are

Seriously though, thanks for the responses guys. Great list of fights to choose from. Surprised no one said KZ vs. Poirier yet, that's definitely going on there.

Maybe your tapout shirt or brock key chain gave it away.

Pride 2005 Grand Prix
Then show her the D

These cracked me up.

Srrrriusly? Put on grappling heavy matches and narrate what's going on. I've always found that demonstrating a relatively safe move like a standing kimura (as opposed to double legging and armbarring) is a way to put your hands on her without being threatening and explaining the technique behind it. Then have her do it to you (remind her to go slow, ffs) and then show her a couple fights with masterful kimuras.

Education goes a long way. Also, find a fighter from her home town if she has one you know of. Localization goes a long way, still, sadly.

For point-fighting (IE touching someone and running away, taking guys down for no reason and failing to control them)

Anything with Edgar, Cruz, or MM.
If she can't appreciate those fights then she's not a true fan and that means she's only watching MMA for the bloody aspects.

Nice one! Those people have actually turned the term "just bleed" into a compliment. It's better than being a pretentious, condescending douchebag.

It's good that she actually knows what MMA is. When I tell people that MMA is my favorite sport, they never know what I'm talking about until I start calling it "UFC".

Show her this:

Last edited:
I had a girl friend who liked japanese MMA. During our relationship we watched a lot of pride & UFC fights together. She mostly enjoyed to see violent punchers/attackers' fight (Fedor, Anderson etc) who would finish matches early. It was also interesting for her to see some crazy shit like broken bones (Some Mir and Aoki fights).

I do not suggest you to watch live events you really want to see though, because you may have to stop watching in the middle if she gets bored...

I had a girl friend who liked japanese MMA. During our relationship we watched a lot of pride & UFC fights together. She mostly enjoyed to see violent punchers/attackers' fight (Fedor, Anderson etc) who would finish matches early. It was also interesting for her to see some crazy shit like broken bones (Some Mir and Aoki fights).

I do not suggest you to watch live events you really want to see though, because you may have to stop watching in the middle if she gets bored...

lmao, the correct response would be, "See you at home."

Kz vs Garcia
Guida-Sanchez
Hendo-Shogun
Pettis-Bendo
Liddell-Rashad(for brutal KO)

Throw in some Carano and Rousey fights since she's a chick. My woman always enjoys the Rousey fights.

Last edited:
her son probably wants them

she is a troll

Show her the fights that tell a story.

Hughes/Trigg 2
Fedor/Randleman
Rampage/Hendo
Edgar/Maynard trilogy

Show her Sexyama highlight to get her moist and wanting... then, let her triangle choke you.. then get in north/south position... then fuck her.

Best of fedor
Best of cro cop
Best of shogun

Just make her watch pride.

Back