Sherdog Has Migrated (Report Issues Here) [Search engine not available for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how locks could even happen with replication and elasticsearch?
I also noticed the post in the "Likes purged" stating that "core XF files" need to be altered to fix slow queries.
But glancing at the developer docs tells me it's pretty straightforward to override core classes through an add-on (e.g. not hacking core).
Making sure it doesn't break on updates can be easily accomplished through writing some unit tests?

July 20, and as far as I can tell, there is still no search function available for the android mobile site. I can still search for specific fighters in a browser and see what I need.

Last night on tablet, a particular thread in Mayberry was nowhere to be found, except by browsing a user's last posts and jumping to thread from there. Tried reloading, clearing cache, still nothing. It was recently replied to at the time it was not normally viewable. It's as if newly replied to threads have some lag time where they are invisible for unknown amount of time.

Logged on for the first time today after UFC ended and forum is being really slow to navigate, 504 Gateway Errors.

Yeah, we've been experiencing a few issues since last night.

Search function still not working. Pls help

Forum is running really slow this morning when logged in. Taking several seconds just to move around.

It's been working for me for quite some time. I use it almost every day.

Hmm weird... I just used the engine on my computer and typed in the same that I searched a few hours earlier on my phone.
Works perfectly on my computer... Doesn't work on my phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back