Sherdog front page predicting Woodley to KO Lawler in 1st round

Oh shit....
Some quick food for thought, via MMAjunkie:

Lawler has absorbed 691 significant strikes in UFC competition since Jan. 1, 2013, the most of any fighter in the company since that date.

Lawler’s 531 significant strikes absorbed in UFC championship fights are the most in history.

Lawler absorbs 5.5 significant strikes per minute in UFC championship fights, the second most in history among fighters with at least three title bouts behind Frank Mir (6.3). (@KONE) :p

IDK how many more shots that epic chin has left.

No good odds bet to make but if I had to make one it would be Lawler on points for double your money.
Fight ends via KO is over 1.5/1 decimal odds. Pretty good bet if you ask me.

Some quick food for thought, via MMAjunkie:

Lawler has absorbed 691 significant strikes in UFC competition since Jan. 1, 2013, the most of any fighter in the company since that date.

Lawler’s 531 significant strikes absorbed in UFC championship fights are the most in history.

Lawler absorbs 5.5 significant strikes per minute in UFC championship fights, the second most in history among fighters with at least three title bouts behind Frank Mir (6.3). (@KONE) :p

IDK how many more shots that epic chin has left.

Jesus....

Wonderboy is at home cheesing reading these stats, it just might take one Hwoarang Juggling Combo and he'll be champ.

It's either Tyron by KO or Lawler by late stoppage in the 5th. Lawler doesnt have much output in the early rounds. He just stands there. And Tyron is a counter puncher. hmmm

I see a shit ton of traitors in this thread

Just know that I never forget

Jesus....

Wonderboy is at home cheesing reading these stats, it just might take one Hwoarang Juggling Combo and he'll be champ.
Yeah Wonderbread is the uncrowded king imo. He'll beat Lawler or Woodley, whoever is left standing. This is gonna be a knock down drag out Saturday evening. I just have a feeling things will come to a violent end.

He could, his gas tank is Meg but people underestimate the dynamite Woolley packing in his hands. If Robbie focused on his jab more I'd give him a much better shot over Woolley. Now I have it 60-40 for Robbie

Jesus....

I want to see Wonderboy fight Lawler bad. I'm afraid Woodley will do nothing but try to wall and stall or lnp that fight until it is boring as fuck.

Robbie will at least go down like boss.

Wonderboy champ 2017.

I want to see Wonderboy fight Lawler bad. I'm afraid Woodley will do nothing but try to wall and stall or lnp that fight until it is boring as fuck.

Robbie will at least go down like boss.

Wonderboy champ 2017.
We all want to see it, but the fans don't get what we want. Woodley via Murphy's law.

Nah. Woodley is gonna come out the gates looking to turn him into Ichabod Crane. He doesn't have the cardio to push for 5 hard rounds especially against Ruthless.

If woodley wins I will be here like a man and i'll take it

Thats how I roll
Good man, props. Roll with the punches. I've been on the receiving end. But champs like us bite down on the mouthpiece and stand in the pocket.

Majority predicted Henricks would beat Lawler, Macodonald & Condit would beat him....i stopped predicting a Lawler loss at that Macdonald fight...

And most think including the media, think Henricks and Condit beat Lawler.

Robbie fuckin' Lawler will wear the belt at the end of the night.

marquardtsmashingwoodleymomcrying.gif

I expect Lawler to win but Woodley by KO isn't an unlikely outcome.

Back