Sherdog front page predicting Woodley to KO Lawler in 1st round

Just like how people were saying Alvarez had nothing for RDA because he was supposed to be 0-3.
Those two fight again tomorrow I think most people are gonna pick rda he was looking good till he got clipped

No. Chuck was a counter-striker. Lawler is a brawler.

Neither one of them fit conveniently into the boxing archetypes, although Lawler does tend to revert back to brawling as his natural personality. Regardless, they have the obvious similarity of gleefully taking shots to deliver their own, which is the point.

i was the first person to bring up robbies chin possibly being shot

Lol. Does anyone take these predictions in consideration for betting decisions?

Fuck no... I do not use outside influences in my decision. Making. Otherwise I'd never win the good coin on fights like Ronda vs Holly, or Nate vs Conor.

I do my homework and use a little intuition sometimes. But no reporter, blogger, or poster plays a part in my final decision.

It can happen, but for the benefit of the reader I'd rather see a technical breakdown and probability than a gut feeling. It doesn't matter if the pick is right or wrong, mma is too hard to pick, but a good breakdown and pick based on logic can offer new info to the fight fan.

robbies been hurt by pretty much everyone hes fought lately. so a first round stoppage for either guy is not that unlikely.

Well Chuck had a pretty similar fighting style to Lawler, fierce chin to back it up. And then one day it was just completely and totally gone.

lol no. His chin didnt one day just magically disappear. It left him when Rashad knocked his head into next week like he got struck by lightning. Robbie hasnt suffered anything even close to that severe.

I saw that. Interesting, given that Lawler has only been KO'ed once and he's faced huge punchers. But then again, Woodley is pretty quick and moves very well.

Robbie has been hit in the head approximately 56,000 times in his last few fights. I wouldn't bet against him but it's not like picking Pat Cummins to KO Daniel Cormier or something.

I don't understand why so many people are counting out Woodley when Robbie could have been 0-3 in his last 3.

He lost to Hendricks.

Was going to a toss up decision before Rory's nose exploded. I had it 2-2 going into the fifth.

Condit fight was one of worst gifted decisions ever.

IKR? Same with Conor vs Diaz, idiots counting Conor out don't seem to realize he was wining the MAJORITY of the fight. Diaz had like 30 seconds in that fight that he didn't look awful, now all of a sudden he gets all the credit.

Lol. Does anyone take these predictions in consideration for betting decisions?
Didn't read the article, but...

Woodley definitely has at least two good rounds where he poses a major threat to KO anyone...

Lawler's wars will eventually catch up with him.

I'd consider putting money on Tyrone! I'm a huge fan of Robbie, btw.

I want lawler to win but woodley hits like a Mack truck

No good odds bet to make but if I had to make one it would be Lawler on points for double your money.

I don't understand why so many people are counting out Woodley when Robbie could have been 0-3 in his last 3.

He lost to Hendricks.

Was going to a toss up decision before Rory's nose exploded. I had it 2-2 going into the fifth.

Condit fight was one of worst gifted decisions ever.

Have you not seen Woodleys last 3 fights or his career?

Undeserved title shot over the rightful contender, Wonderboy.

Had Woodley been more active then that would been a serious concern in the fight analysis but since he's been out for awhile who knows if he still has the same pop.

I would bet Lawler but wouldn't be surprised if lawyers wars did catch to him and loses Saturday

Back