Sherdog forums look way different for me now-different colour scheme,help please

ITRDC5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Somehow my view has became messed up on this site. The backgroundis white instead of black and everything looks wrong in my browser.

Any ideas on how to fix this? No idea what I have done.

cheers

ITR

Cant see avatars or previews of links or pictures either :(

scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit "desktop version"

If Dep's fix doesn't work...

You may have just switched themes.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the bottom left there should be a drop down.

If your's says something other than "Dark Inferno", switch to "Dark Inferno", that's the standard theme.

I did just have something weird happen when I posted after messing with the themes, I think due to having different themes open in different windows. Make sure you have only one instance of sherdog open when switching.

Av's ARE missing randomly while surfing pages.

Has nothing to do with TS's issues though.

I had a question but i dont think its thread worthy

For the last couple days when i use Sherdog on my phone i dont have a "quick reply" box at the bottom anymore. I use desktop version on my phone and it just vanished

ive been just quoting someone and then erasing the quote, it works but its a pain to do every time

was just wondering why it suddenly stopped working, and it works on my computer

I had a question but i dont think its thread worthy

For the last couple days when i use Sherdog on my phone i dont have a "quick reply" box at the bottom anymore. I use desktop version on my phone and it just vanished

ive been just quoting someone and then erasing the quote, it works but its a pain to do every time

was just wondering why it suddenly stopped working, and it works on my computer

My quick reply is working.

Do you still have the regular reply button under the left side of the last post in the thread?

Last edited:

I had my my av not appear using the quick reply box.

My quick reply is working.

Do you still have the regular reply button under the left side of the last post in the thread?

yeah i still have that

its not that big of a deal really, was just nice to not have to zoom in to click on either "quote" on "reply"

just was curious why it suddenly disappeared like that, o well

When my internet is slow I'll quite often get '[poster's name] avatar' in white text where the av usually is.

could be that some of the missing ones are the directly hosted, rather than the indirectly hosted

Back