***Sherdog Forums 2016 MMA Awards Results***

Idc hahahah he still got KTFO. got his ass whooped by a 46yr old all 5 rounds in his last fight.. man he sure is worthy of the FOTY award isn't he? lolol everyone knew Hendo won, but since Bisping fought in his homeland, the Judges highly favored him and gave him the fight.
Hendo only has two punches for highlights in that fight.

Even if Bisping isn't FOTY it's Cody. Conor is DQ'd from the discussion for losing if you ask me.

Hendo only has two punches for highlights in that fight.

Even if Bisping isn't FOTY it's Cody. Conor is DQ'd from the discussion for losing if you ask me.
Lol dude you're something else. Hendo should've got the belt that night. Joe Silva even knew Hendo won. there's no way you can watch that fight and give it to Bisping. no way. Cody isn't worthy of FOTY. you look at the stuff Conor has done and you'll see why he his. the highest PPV gate holder in UFC. sales the event out. I could go on and on. until you prove why he isn't worthy of it other than what happened at UFC 196, this is irrelevant.

Lol dude you're something else. Hendo should've got the belt that night. Joe Silva even knew Hendo won. there's no way you can watch that fight and give it to Bisping. no way. Cody isn't worthy of FOTY. you look at the stuff Conor has done and you'll see why he his. the highest PPV gate holder in UFC. sales the event out. I could go on and on. until you prove why he isn't worthy of it other than what happened at UFC 196, this is irrelevant.
LOL. PPV numbers don't mean shit when it comes to fighter of the year the FIGHTS do. Conor lost a fight in 2016. Every other candidate did not. Cody won four fights, won for the title against one of the best ever. Bisping against two legends then one the belt as a huge underdog on short notice. & just to go on about the Hendo fight, Hendo was out struck in every round but the first. Outside of those two punches, he did close to nothing.

& then there's Stipe who KO'd Arlovski, Werdum & Reem all under like 7-8 minutes combined.

LOL. PPV numbers don't mean shit when it comes to fighter of the year the FIGHTS do. Conor lost a fight in 2016. Every other candidate did not. Cody won four fights, won for the title against one of the best ever. Bisping against two legends then one the belt as a huge underdog on short notice. & just to go on about the Hendo fight, Hendo was out struck in every round but the first. Outside of those two punches, he did close to nothing.

& then there's Stipe who KO'd Arlovski, Werdum & Reem all under like 7-8 minutes combined.
Lol bro c'mon you that stupid? look at what Conor did! no other fighter ever and I mean EVER has done what he's done. he whooped Diaz's ass the second fight. he lost because he wasn't prepared for Diaz. Diaz is a tall lanky fighter with decent boxing and world class BJJ. Diaz is a 2nd degree black belt whereas Conor is a brown belt. Conor was gassed, went up 2 weight classes to fight he lost, took it like a man, came back when people doubted him and beat that ass with a hurt foot! then 2 months later schools Alavrez and knocks him out and does something that's never been done in the UFC. get your facts straight. Conor is the FOTY and everyone knows it. you'll see.
there's no way anyone other than Conor is getting that award. sorry not sorry.

Lol bro c'mon you that stupid? look at what Conor did! no other fighter ever and I mean EVER has done what he's done. he whooped Diaz's ass the second fight. he lost because he wasn't prepared for Diaz. Diaz is a tall lanky fighter with decent boxing and world class BJJ. Diaz is a 2nd degree black belt whereas Conor is a brown belt. Conor was gassed, went up 2 weight classes to fight he lost, took it like a man, came back when people doubted him and beat that ass with a hurt foot! then 2 months later schools Alavrez and knocks him out and does something that's never been done in the UFC. get your facts straight. Conor is the FOTY and everyone knows it. you'll see.
there's no way anyone other than Conor is getting that award. sorry not sorry.
Bisping has already gotten the award by most other sites, lol. That I've seen anyways. & the people voted here... When it comes to the MMA Awards ceremony Conor will probably get it because of all the casual votes. But the facts are also that he lost...your excuses don't matter. & he didn't whoop that ass in the rematch, it was a majority decision in which he lost at least two rounds in most everyone's eyes unless you're blind.

Bisping has already gotten the award by most other sites, lol. That I've seen anyways. & the people voted here... When it comes to the MMA Awards ceremony Conor will probably get it because of all the casual votes. But the facts are also that he lost...your excuses don't matter. & he didn't whoop that ass in the rematch, it was a majority decision in which he lost at least two rounds in most everyone's eyes unless you're blind.
3 knockdowns and a busted up face? Diaz getting his legs eaten up with kicks? lol hahahah he whooped that ass. I haven't seen one site with Bisping as the FOTY winner btw

Back