***Sherdog Forums 2016 MMA Awards Results***

So my USFC bet threads didn't win anything.......?

200w.gif

I believe bisping loses fighter of the year based on his first title defense.I mean a split dec. hometown call over 46 year old hendo (who f#!ked up mike pretty good)...
I like stipe for fighter of year even if dom wins.Cruz, arguably , lost to tj in razor close dec. where champ lost belt.He then beats uriah in a decision where he was like a 7-1 favorite.
I have no problem with event of year.

To me Submission of the year should go to Tate. Lost every round and was losing the 5th and pulled off the late submission anyway.

Agree.

Nates RNC wasn't defended AT ALL, Holm however put wheatever she could into fighting the choke.

Nate vs Conor shouldn't have even been in the running for submission of the year. And no Cody Garbrandt for fighter of the year? IMO he was better than Bisping in 2016, especially seeing how Bisping arguably lost to Silva and Hendo.

How does page not win KO of the year? He busted Cyborgs face in half

Sub of the year - Ortega
Fight of the year - Diaz vs McG 2

Rest bang on although Cody has a strong argument for Fighter of the year.

So my USFC bet threads didn't win anything.......?

200w.gif

You won the people's award...
You and @bigwaverider are the true sherdog p4p legends that shall live forever !

Ps, I won my av be the on cody but don't know the name of the dude I beat.

Bisping landing that hook is nowhere near KOTY. what a joke.

If anything that is proof that there should be an upset if the year category, since that is the entire reason why Bisping/that KO won (and probably fighter of the year )

You won the people's award...
You and @bigwaverider are the true sherdog p4p legends that shall live forever !

Ps, I won my av be the on cody but don't know the name of the dude I beat.

<6>
I don't even have you down for a bet. I'll have to see what happened there... after work.

These aren't my picks but one of those guys lost last year & the other didn't soooo.... <6>
Bisping lost twice he just got lucky. Silva and Hendo got robbed! and you know as well as I know, the U.K. favored Bisping because that's his homeland.

In 2009 not 2016... <9>
Idc hahahah he still got KTFO. got his ass whooped by a 46yr old all 5 rounds in his last fight.. man he sure is worthy of the FOTY award isn't he? lolol everyone knew Hendo won, but since Bisping fought in his homeland, the Judges highly favored him and gave him the fight.

Back