Sherdog explain how Weidman > Jones but Gus > Weidman?

People who are irrationally biased against Jones and heavily biased in favor for Gus, which consists of many many MMA fans and Shertards.

I think Weidman loses to both Jones and Gus in the same fashion, btw. But if I thought Weidman would win it would be against both Jones and Gus due to the same reasons.

Fighter bashing imo

Many think that Weidman destroys Jones in a fight, but also believe that Gus destroys Weidman in a fight?

Jones and Gus are very similar fighters , so explain this form of MMAth.

TS this is your second weidman thread today

If dudes around here don't like a fighter then that fighter is BAD.
If dudes around here like a fighter then that fighter is GOOD.

They don't care about skill sets but how they perceive that the fighter is "fake".

Simple really.

Many think that Weidman destroys Jones in a fight, but also believe that Gus destroys Weidman in a fight?

Jones and Gus are very similar fighters , so explain this form of MMAth.

All they know is that they hate Jones but they don't know why...well they do but it would get them banned.

Can't stand when idiots group a bunch of people together and call it one single entity

Like everyone on Sherdog has the same opinion about everything

They just both have a lot of diehard fans

I don't think anybody has said that but I think Weidman is capable of beating Jones. I'm probably in the minority though.

I don't know if it would play out that way but if someone thinks that's the way it would go it's most likely they think that because Weidman has better hands than Jones like Gus does so he might be able to fight him in a similar way to how Gus did and do well and win yet might not be able to do well against Gus cause he's got better hands than Weidman.

Seriously TS, you need to think about match ups.

One guy thinks Bones and Gus would kick The Chris' ass... ME:eek:

Many may think that Weidman would beat Jones

The fact that a thread like this is even humanly possible is a sad commentary on our species.

Another awesome thread TS

Weidman>Machida>Rashad>Bisping>Hamill>Jones

Jones wrecks Weidman and beats Gus again but in a competitive fight.

Back