***Sherdog Exclusive***Top 3 Performance Supplements, by David Barr

With creatine and beta alanine, do they need to be mixed and drank immediately? I usually put them in my water bottle that I take to work every day, but I was wondering if they become any less effective if they've been diluting in water over the course of a couple hours.

The Top 3 Core Supplements
Protein
Green Supplements
Fish Oil
The Top 3 Performance Supplements
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Carnitine-L-Tartrate

Add this in with BCAA's and EAA's When do you take all these things? And is there any that should not be mixed together?

With creatine and beta alanine, do they need to be mixed and drank immediately? I usually put them in my water bottle that I take to work every day, but I was wondering if they become any less effective if they've been diluting in water over the course of a couple hours.

Should be fine for a couple of hours.

The Top 3 Core Supplements
Protein
Green Supplements
Fish Oil
The Top 3 Performance Supplements
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Carnitine-L-Tartrate

Add this in with BCAA's and EAA's When do you take all these things?

AA's are best taken when blood amino acid levels are low.

And is there any that should not be mixed together?

I usually keep fat and water soluble supplements separate, but it always depends on the context and specific ingredients.

I finally took the plunge on carnitine and I love it. Cheap, works well with BA and I definately notice a difference in my cardio. Not dat celltech difference but certainly worth the money.

Correction: I meant "Citrulline Malate".

Think I might add beta alanine to the mix.

Been focusing a lot on cardio with extended runs during the week followed by hockey on the weekends.

Back