***Sherdog Exclusive***Top 3 Performance Supplements, by David Barr

i don't see why you'd disagree with creatine, it's one of the most reliably clinically proven supplements on the market.

all creatine has ever did for me(ive tried all kinds/brands)is make me look fat,and i felt an looked extremely bloated....

Creatine doesn't need to be cycled, and neither does BA
i guess i read too much then, i have been under the inpression for years that creatine needed to be cycled hummmm
good looking out !!

Great info, i've being using creatine for a while now and have been debating whether to go out and buy some carnitine, i think i will! Again thanks for taking all that time to post all this information about supplements, i really learned quite a lot!

any updates on L-Carnitine L-Tartrate recently? I'm looking to try a new supplement or two, thinking about this thanks to Barr

There are far better things to spend your money on before that. Just my opinion.

yea I thought the whole carnitine thing turned out to not be as effective as thought of or in need of mega dosing, maybe it was something else

I supplemented 1 gram of carnitine for a month and noticed nothing. Maybe it takes more than that but that'd be pretty expensive.

I supplemented 1 gram of carnitine for a month and noticed nothing. Maybe it takes more than that but that'd be pretty expensive.

Creatine is dirt cheap. You can do 3g per day everyday for like $15 a year. Buy bulk creatine mono. Who was the charlatan that sold you yours?

Any formulas on TrueProtein that would optimally combine these? When I adjust the mix percentages, I don't know the grams per serving. Just wondering if someone has a handy mix they like to use of this stuff.

Also, does anybody recommend a good mix for protein, BCAA, EAA? I guess Syntha-6 might do just as well.

Any formulas on TrueProtein that would optimally combine these? When I adjust the mix percentages, I don't know the grams per serving. Just wondering if someone has a handy mix they like to use of this stuff.

Also, does anybody recommend a good mix for protein, BCAA, EAA? I guess Syntha-6 might do just as well.

Dude, don't buy anything from BullShitNutrition.

any updates on L-Carnitine L-Tartrate recently? I'm looking to try a new supplement or two, thinking about this thanks to Barr

I second this. Any news?

One would think it would be more widespread if it does what this thread says it does.

Don't know about those supps, but I was reading about BA and got curious, so I just plugged Beta-Alanine into PubMed and got 6 articles. Too bad Sherdog won't let you host. =( D&S should have a little special server space, where you can email to a mod and they can embed! =)

The Top 3 Core Supplements
Protein
Green Supplements
Fish Oil

The Top 3 Performance Supplements
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Carnitine-L-Tartrate

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members