Sherdog & ESPN had Jones winning 48-47.

Two of the lest credible sources for MMA scored it for Jones you say?
What’s a credible source? Some salty hater named “PicoPulse”....let’s take a guess at who you think won....

Jones won, it was close but he won

I have no idea why all these salty Jones haters want Reyes to win the belt with that performance, that would be a travesty

Wasn't Reyes supposed to KO Jones?

Jones won, deal with it
Same deal with the Gus I - I was rooting for Gus and argued he won, but it was really close and there was an argument to be made for Jones. You don't really want the belt switching over when it is damn near a draw. That said I'd still like to have judges report scores every round. They shouldn't be changing their minds on the scoring based on how later rounds go.

It was a very close fight, I think a draw is fair, but if I were pushed for a winner I would say 3-2 Jones, but it was so close, seemed like a draw to me.

Two of the most reputable sports journalism outlets have Jones winning. That’s not an accident folks. It’s reality.

If you had Reyes up In the fight your thoughts are thinner than air. When the outrage ceases, if that ever happens, we can all accept that Jon Jones earned the unanimous nod and cemented himself as the greatest fighter of all time.

I saw Reyes winning the first 3 rounds. No issues with anyone who says Jones won 3 rounds.

Reyes was right about being disrespected from that judge or anyone for that matter who thinks Jones won 4 rounds.

What thread is next? Sherdog and ESPN had Reyes collusion with Russia...

I dont understand why sheeple continue to cry" robbery ".It was a close fight - couldve gone either way- and in that scenario , how can anyone have that big a problem with champ retaining.

Is it because its DFWs opinion that Reyes won first 3 rounds ? Dana is just a man just like you , I or " her" ( as in women fans as well). Let's put up blinds again ( if both parties/healthy) and let's do this end/spring ....begin/summer. Let MMAs supposed top promotion give us a stacked PPV behind it.Lets not have a womens co main where favorite is 8-1. Let's have an actual swing fight where title implications are on line.

if jones wasnt so hated there wouldnt be such an uproar about the decision. It wasnt even a split decision.

Close decisions should always be scored in favor of the Champion.

We all know what happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200209-040741~2.png
    Screenshot_20200209-040741~2.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20200209-040926~2.png
    Screenshot_20200209-040926~2.png
    53 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20200209-052507.png
    Screenshot_20200209-052507.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 1
Back