Sherdog discord/ts3 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think a sherdog discord or teamspeak server would be a great addition to the community especially Discord(Since it is free and you dont need to download the app from PC) . It would be a great addition in general but especially during cards.

No Dawzz, the whole point of a forum is that the community all comes together on it during an event where they can talk as a group. If you start sending people offsite to have their own separate discussion, what's the point?

No Dawzz, the whole point of a forum is that the community all comes together on it during an event where they can talk as a group. If you start sending people offsite to have their own separate discussion, what's the point?
Thought that would be an issue as well due to reducing the forum's traffic.
I've seen many communities adding this as an addition and as i've said it would possibly make the PBP experience better so thats why i suggested it , But when you think about it the point of forums is typing right? So yeah it wont help the forums much.

A better suggestion would be having a seperate forums for suggestions as seperating suggestiong and support/issues forums. Most forums do it that way.

Thought that would be an issue as well due to reducing the forum's traffic.
I've seen many communities adding this as an addition and as i've said it would possibly make the PBP experience better so thats why i suggested it , But when you think about it the point of forums is typing right? So yeah it wont help the forums much.

A better suggestion would be having a seperate forums for suggestions as seperating suggestiong and support/issues forums. Most forums do it that way.
A further separation of the Support forum into one about issues and another opening things up purely to suggestions from the crowd isn't necessary. When a poster that has been banned north of a dozen times for multiple rules violations comes to us with an idea to try to change the forum to their liking, we're not off to a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.