Sherdog.com (Merged Threads)

I'm getting the same problem here and on mmaweekly....Maybe this is what Ken has been smirking about...He's unleashed a virus throughout the internet so the only people that know he got beaten into a pulp are paying customers.

Nope, I use Mozilla Firefox and don't allow any scripts of any kind when I browse Sherdog. I also use a program, it's old, called Admuncher 4.6.

I don't see any ads or sign banners along the left side of the screen.

All I get is every thread as wide as I have my browser. There are some "blank" spots when I scroll though posts, but with this combo I don't see a single ad.

Also with resticting all scripts I get no "supposed" spyware, adware, just one single cookie.

Someone else actually filled it out and it asked for their credit card number in order to use the fight finder.

I only get the problem when I use Firefox. IE seems to work well for me.

Ultimate Farter said:
wow what if they deleted all the files too

Shhhhhh....don't give them any ideas. They can't think past, "lets get their passwords and then ask for their credit card numbers, that will be original."

leben1189 said:
you asshole , LOL I got all happy, and it isnt fixed now, its is still doing it I better get the play by play come on sherdog!!!
^

I hope it comes back by the PbP because I'm getting nothing!

Does anyone else on the internet to PbPs or live results just in case my favorite sherdog PbP isn't working?

I dont think it was hacked. It looks like they had a server shutdown cause earlier it was just giving errors w/o the login. I bet something on the server got hosed and to keep people from loading the page its got an authentication, or its just something w/ the site.

I'd say low chance of hack, most likely server related.

It never worked for me at all! this better be just a technical difficulty becasue sherdog is one of the best mma sites around, its where I go to see who won the fights! what if sherdog started charging, That cant be the case though

Okay, I know there have been already like five questions about the pop up asking for the username and password. It is most likely a hacker. My question is, has anybody put their sherdog username and password in by mistake. If so....what happened? Don't be ashamed. It was a tricky one. The hacker did a good job of making it look legit. Tell us what it does though to satiate our curiousity.

DrDeath2k3 said:
Maybe UFC hacked Sherdog, so they couldn't write their live play-by-play of UFC 61.

Because then people wouldn't be buying the un-aired fights from UFC onDemand if they knew the results of each fight...

That was the 1st thing that crossed my mind. UFC slapping sherdog back.

no idea what's happening here. but i get the log in screen.

It looks like it was technical difficulties, probably a server crash.

Sherdog.com appears to be fully up again and functional.

I put my sherdog username in and password and it didnt do shit, is just erased my password like it was invalid

Give it a try and let us know =)

Im sure it won't hurt anythig.

It has something to do with the left side preview panel. They apparently put something on the panel that is for Sherdog paying members.

Kind of a pain in the ass hitting cancel for every screen. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Back