Sherdog cast of characters

Did he actually?

Honestly I feel like I no longer have the judgment to tell what is the truth and what is an absurd lie around here.

Like: is frenzy Allison from ANTM? I must know.

That is an interesting point. I prefer not classify any thing I read here as anything other than e-truth. Meaning the story exists in this space as it is told. Considering it has no effect whatsoever on my tangible world there is no reason for me to accept things for as they are told.

Im more curious about MPH. He seemed like one of the most level headed regulars

he had been about 15 different posters, half the time as a troll...

that thread was entertaining to a point. i never bought it though, thought it was a work.

im pretty convinced he is still posting on a gimmick. if so, i have a good idea of which one.

He posted a video in the OT

The point is, you have to have friends and be willing to help them move their ridiculous amount of stuff to get there.
Ffs, he had an arcade game we had to move up a narrow staircase, around corners, then when we got it there we had to move it down a grassy slope in the pouring rain.
I earned it.

the arcade game is a game changer. he pretty much had to let you.

I appreciate the standards you set for helping one's friends out with moving. As we all know moving is a pain in the ass. So the payment seems fair.

While in the future I don't see myself asking for this favor in particular I may ask for a table dance.

The point is, you have to have friends and be willing to help them move their ridiculous amount of stuff to get there.
Ffs, he had an arcade game we had to move up a narrow staircase, around corners, then when we got it there we had to move it down a grassy slope in the pouring rain.
I earned it.

You're telling me your friend allowed you to bang his broad in the butt in exchange for helping him move?

I earned it.

The real questions is how did it go?

All the eccentrics get banned.

Flippant, you sure you weren't doing a pron film?

I appreciate the standards you set for helping one's friends out with moving. As we all know moving is a pain in the ass. So the payment seems fair.

3504902-what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

the arcade game is a game changer. he pretty much had to let you.

It doesn't even work. Half of what we moved broke half a lifetime ago. Old speakers, useless riding mower, a tower of strength that breaks every summer within five strikes.

You're telling me your friend allowed you to bang his broad in the butt in exchange for helping him move?

It's a decade old arrangement. I won't comment further so this thread won't get Dumped.

Back