Sherdog Articles continue to Slander Wanderlei

It's not slander if it's true. He did flee the drug test. Judge him how you will but he did flee.

why isnt Barnett getting the same hate as Wandy?
guy has tested lots os times

Because Wand isn't getting slandered. He ran from a drug test and probably used roids, saying that isn't slander.

We all agree Barnett is a cheater people like TS are just butthurt their idols are cheaters too

It's not slander if it's true. He did flee the drug test. Judge him how you will but he did flee.
True. I haven't seen anything slandering him. If was to the effect that he was dirty, either way to me, he fled. Running away in a way, is admitting guilt.
Nice AV..love Reservoir Dogs.

The strangest thing about the whole Wanderlei thing is he says "release me or i'll prove UFC fixes fights".... and then couple of months later he gets released. Nobody else finds that weird?

Ya except wand came out and apologized and said this wasn't true a long time ago. If he didn't he would have been sued for slander. You see sherbros it's only slander if what you're saying is not true - which is why you'll never see wand suing any of these writers.

Ya except wand came out and apologized and said this wasn't true a long time ago. If he didn't he would have been sued for slander. You see sherbros it's only slander if what you're saying is not true - which is why you'll never see wand suing any of these writers.

Funny that Wand actually slandered the Ufc yet TS has more of a problem with writers posting articles about things that actually happened

Funny that Wand actually slandered the Ufc yet TS has more of a problem with writers posting articles about things that actually happened
I lost respect for Wandy. Not taking a test is one thing, but all the bullshit he was saying. Plus i don't know if he had taken the test and came up positive, if there would have been far less consequences.

Love Wand, but he brought any bad press onto himself with those cringy videos and threatening the UFC for fixing fights... which I'm certain they do but nobody should be talking about that stuff when you've made so much money by playing along.

2gvo6me.jpg

Love Wand, but he brought any bad press onto himself with those cringy videos and threatening the UFC for fixing fights... which I'm certain they do but nobody should be talking about that stuff when you've made so much money by playing along.

Name a fight they fixed? It would literally kill a 500 million dollar plus business. Makes no sense at all

Name a fight they fixed? It would literally kill a 500 million dollar plus business. Makes no sense at all

I agree which is why they should stfu about it. I don't want to accuse anyone of throwing or fixing a fight, it's an unfair belief I have but it is what it is...

Did he not run away from a drug test?

No need to get at their weight, TS....

Anyways, I heard Chael's podcast where he talked about that and he made some good points. Apparently the guy didn't really have any ID, these sorts of random drug tests had NEVER been done before, and he came in asking to watch Wand pee and then take that pee. You can understand why he may be hesitant to do that. However, there were ways that Wand could've handled that much better. He could've stayed there and got some sort of confirmation from NSAC. People LOVE to hate on Aldo for getting confirmation (apparently sherdog is full of scientists who can explain to you why 2 hours changes the world lol) but it sure looks a lot better than hastily leaving the scene.

They can say whatever they want. His true fans will say WAR WAND for life!!

Anyways, I heard Chael's podcast where he talked about that and he made some good points. Apparently the guy didn't really have any ID, these sorts of random drug tests had NEVER been done before, and he came in asking to watch Wand pee and then take that pee. You can understand why he may be hesitant to do that. However, there were ways that Wand could've handled that much better. He could've stayed there and got some sort of confirmation from NSAC. People LOVE to hate on Aldo for getting confirmation (apparently sherdog is full of scientists who can explain to you why 2 hours changes the world lol) but it sure looks a lot better than hastily leaving the scene.
Yeah right! Muthafucka told the commission guy to hold on a sec, went behind the corner and bolted out of the backdoor. Alistair Overeem level of escapism

You realize Aldo made them wait a long longer than two hours? If it was only two hours, a stink wouldn't have been made.

Wanderlei haters
giphy.gif

even if sometimes the guy showed how dumbass is he build up the sport and has gone always for the kill

Back