Sherdog’s Princess fights this weekend. Who’s excited?

Everyone ignored your first post, yet you're still checking this thread and posting again.

Stop projecting your insecurities, dude. It's okay.
It’s most ironic considering this guy has an unhealthy obsession with Jon Jones. I guess if anyone knows something about predatory behavior, it’s True_fan.

The power of makeup enhances her appearance to quite staggering levels in comparison to ones who rock it without one.

For that reason, I present you...
54139594-5dc5-11ea-be3e-43af5536d789_image_hires_151626.jpg

Weili Zhang and Joanna.
There are hardly any pics of Weili in a dress though :(
Joanna looks like zelda from pet semmetary so hard pass!

Everyone ignored your first post, yet you're still checking this thread and posting again.

Stop projecting your insecurities, dude. It's okay.
So telling the truth is projecting now! If u only knew what I do for a living u will regret very much ur statement

It’s most ironic considering this guy has an unhealthy obsession with Jon Jones. I guess if anyone knows something about predatory behavior, it’s True_fan.
Yeah, calling random people on the internet sexual predators has gotta be a red flag for being a legit sexual predator

Sabina Mazo looks a lot like this TA that I wanted to bang in college. I’ve been keeping an eye on her since the LFA...

tumblr_ou4vhx3Que1qd7kx2o1_400.png

533107_10150713284564370_1804597514_n.jpg

Also, she is a fucking beast...

tumblr_p5jt1w0kXi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_ookk8o1orR1ry1rm7o2_r1_500.gifv

tenor.gif

TestyTeemingAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

I just don't know why you felt the need to post twice in the thread if you hate it so much...
Because when u keep ur mouth shut u r actually promoting sexual predators in the making! Maybe u and I we take this as fun and play, but in the sick minds all takes is approvals and engagement in something as little as this thread to give approval of sexual deviancy! And since u don’t know who u r talking to, then u don’t know what their real thoughts are and what their real intentions are. Example, if someone has suicidal tendencies and on the edge, all it takes is someone saying life sucks and the sick person would perceive it as his trigger button.

Because when u keep ur mouth shut u r actually promoting sexual predators in the making! Maybe u and I we take this as fun and play, but in the sick minds all takes is approvals and engagement in something as little as this thread to give approval of sexual deviancy! And since u don’t know who u r talking to, then u don’t know what their real thoughts are and what their real intentions are. Example, if someone has suicidal tendencies and on the edge, all it takes is someone saying life sucks and the sick person would perceive it as his trigger button.
Pointing out attractive people is hardly promotion of sexual assault. You aren’t a beacon of morality and all of your comments are disparaging unless gargling Khabib’s nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back