Sherbros, what's the best cheap place to eat in Toronto?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Thanks in advance!

giphy.gif

Chew Chews in cabbagetown for breakfast.

Great lunches anywhere.

For dinner Bardi’s is a good steakhouse...

All depends on how much you’re looking to spend tbh, are you downtown?

A downpayment of 100$ for cookware and then a 50lb bag of rice and your choice of protein.

Chew Chews in cabbagetown for breakfast.

Great lunches anywhere.

For dinner Bardi’s is a good steakhouse...

All depends on how much you’re looking to spend tbh, are you downtown?

yeah close to downtown. I noticed off google most cheap places are out of downtown.

yeah close to downtown. I noticed off google most cheap places are out of downtown.

Salad King (they don’t even have salad I don’t know why they call it that) is cheap, the meals are good and they are downtown. Thai food. Solid curry.

What kind of food you looking to eat?

Salad King (they don’t even have salad I don’t know why they call it that) is cheap, the meals are good and they are downtown. Thai food. Solid curry.

Came to post this. Siam noodles with 5 chillies be my jam!!!

Pretty much any lunch in Chinatown.

Island foods is not super cheap but pretty cheap with huge portions.

yeah if you wanna get brunch in the morning I’m around lmao just pm me

OMG I forgot the lunch buffet and dragon pearl. Its like $10 for all you can eat.

You'll have to have a strong chinlish game

It like 90%+ Chinese people but for some strange reason they use forks and not chop sticks, so you know what I do? I ask for chop sticks and the Chinese servers get steamed at me.

cheap foods lol. salad king? i think i've been there.

OMG I forgot the lunch buffet and dragon pearl. Its like $10 for all you can eat.

You'll have to have a strong chinlish game

It like 90%+ Chinese people but for some strange reason they use forks and not chop sticks, so you know what I do? I ask for chop sticks and the Chinese servers get steamed at me.

that's not in toronto?

What? Its at 865 York milles road, so I guess its north York which is now part of TO, if that's what you mean?

i don't have a car so, hoping for something closer to downtown, but my google skills tells me not a whole lot that's good and cheap near by. some far out.

Back