Sherbros! What are yall eating and drinking for the press conference tonight??

I'm going doritos and dew
Not gonna lie. I’m amped on watching it. Probably because we’ve been deprived of MMA for 2 weeks and I need a fix to hype the upcoming card. Making Chicken Alfredo tonight.

Thing with press conferences, some are important and some are only entertaining, or should be, this one imho should fall in the latter category, which is ok, not every fight has to be a history making event, but they still entertain and i hope this delivers a bit, Tony vs Khabib is most likely a boring press conference but fight will be in the history books.

I only care about fighting and knowing who the best fighters are. This fight is pointless other than a cash grab for all parties involved. Yes it will be entertaining but it involves lower tier fighters where one gets a title shot at LW (jumping actual contenders) for a win at WW.

Currently intermittent fasting, so will be eating fuck all
Intermittent fasting is a cult. It makes no sense, it's much easier to eat 2000 calories through
out the day, than 2100 calories in 8 hours and starve for 16

Think I’ll have to get some catering for such a special event

Intermittent fasting is a cult. It makes no sense, it's much easier to eat 2000 calories through
out the day, than 2100 calories in 8 hours and starve for 16

Yeah I know, but counting calories is a chore and if I don't count calories and try to limit portions? I am fucked, as lifting heavy weights makes me hungry as a mother fucker

At least when I do the fast, I respect food more and tend to not overreat

also I find fasting builds mental strength

It works for me, but one size doesn't fit all

I am also glad to see that D 1 does it, as he is a former D1 athlete, so should know how to get/stay in shape

Yeah I know, but counting calories is a chore and if I don't count calories and try to limit portions? I am fucked, as lifting heavy weights makes me hungry as a mother fucker

At least when I do the fast, I respect food more and tend to not overreat

also I find fasting builds mental strength

It works for me, but one size doesn't fit all

I am also glad to see that D 1 does it, as he is a former D1 athlete, so should know how to get/stay in shape
I just started last fall, i pretty much did it unintentionally to some degree before (never really eat breakfast) but would often get into some salty snacks late at night, so really the main part for me is not eating after 9PM. But with two kids it's hard to find time and energy to workout so the least I can do is try to eat better. I'm also terrible with drinking water, so this helps with that a bit in that if I get cravings prior to 1 i'll just chug some water

That is sad. This just means that people care more about reality TV than actual fighting.
yea so much better in the PRIDE days where real fights existed and no such thing as freakshow fights... oh wait

I just started last fall, i pretty much did it unintentionally to some degree before (never really eat breakfast) but would often get into some salty snacks late at night, so really the main part for me is not eating after 9PM. But with two kids it's hard to find time and energy to workout so the least I can do is try to eat better. I'm also terrible with drinking water, so this helps with that a bit in that if I get cravings prior to 1 i'll just chug some water

When you find time what kind of work out do you do?

Do you still wrestle at all?

Or is it just mainly strength and conditioning?

Lean Chicken Breast and water? It's a fucking press conference, I don't plan on doing anything for a press conference. I'll probably turn it off if it bores me. This is NOT Entertainment tonight, we're not going to discuss what Conrad is wearing.

When you find time what kind of work out do you do?

Do you still wrestle at all?

Or is it just mainly strength and conditioning?

no wrestling currently but my boy is 2 and if he takes a liking to wrestling (already likes "wrestling" at home) i'll probably get into coaching. I work a corporate job so I cant really get to high school practices because they start at 2PM

There is a gym in our office park that I have access to I try to get by a couple times a week during lunch, it has a bench and stack of dumbells that only goes up to 25. I will do a circuit workout with dumbell flys, shoulder raise, tricep extension, push-ups, sit-ups then finish out with a curl burnout where you start at 25lb and go to failure then drop to 20 to failure, 15 to failure, etc. all the way down to the 5lbers.

I hate cardio

Intermittent fasting discussions are more interesting than this thread.

I do basically a 23h intermittent fasting with keto.

Just one meal a day.

It works really well, my fat % is super low since I began.

What kind of meal is it?

I honestly can't imagine eating 2000 + kcal in one meal, at least without going with greasiest junk food possible.

EDIT: Already asked, it seems.

What kind of meal is it?

I honestly can't imagine eating 2000 + kcal in one meal, at least without going with greasiest junk food possible.

EDIT: Already asked, it seems.
rock-meals-fb.jpg

no wrestling currently but my boy is 2 and if he takes a liking to wrestling (already likes "wrestling" at home) i'll probably get into coaching. I work a corporate job so I cant really get to high school practices because they start at 2PM

There is a gym in our office park that I have access to I try to get by a couple times a week during lunch, it has a bench and stack of dumbells that only goes up to 25. I will do a circuit workout with dumbell flys, shoulder raise, tricep extension, push-ups, sit-ups then finish out with a curl burnout where you start at 25lb and go to failure then drop to 20 to failure, 15 to failure, etc. all the way down to the 5lbers.

I hate cardio

I like cardio, but it's not great for my strength training

Well high intensity shit like hill sprints are ok, but can't over do it

I sometimes regret getting into strength sports as I have neglected cardio loads, so I will definitely change once I hit my goals and just get fit

Fair play if you want to start coaching your son

He will be miles ahead of many when he enters school

I have no knowledge of wrestling,as it's not really popular over here, but I believe a kid will soak up everything they learn like a sponge and should have a decent advantage over those that start later. Obviously natural talent and athleticism also play a part

Back