Sherbros! What are yall eating and drinking for the press conference tonight??

Don't know if I ever tuned in to a live press conference. I usually watch the cliffs in a 5 min video afterwards without the boring wait. Plus, it won't change the fight anyways so who gives a fuck.

Intermittent fasting discussions are more interesting than this thread.

I do basically a 23h intermittent fasting with keto.

Just one meal a day.

It works really well, my fat % is super low since I began.

I was contemplating that man, but I was afraid my strength would dip badly and didn't fancy being hungry 23 hours a day

I want to hit 800kg at 100kg in a comp sometime next year, whilst having having a 32 inch waist again

My training total is close to 800 and I am currently at 115kg (fat bastard but was 120 at beginning November) so probably wishful thinking haha

I did do intermittent fasting last year while taking a break from powerlifting and shredded fat pretty fast

Most likely going to miss it live, so not really eating and/or drinking for this press conference, or any other i guess, i'll watch for sure tho.

23h fuck man that's crazy, you working out before eating? What is your meal like?

You would need to eat at least 2000 calories (or a lot more if looking to maintain while training) calories in one meal! Would be easy eating shit food, but hard enough to digest enough proteins etc with one meal, no matter how hungry you get

I would be fucking using cocaine or something to keep me going through the day!

I’m not a fat neckbeard so probably water.

Not watching. Gotta train. But I will enjoy coming back here to see if anything interesting happened.

I got a proper brew I have been saving

lyoto-machida-and-father-drink-urine.jpeg

10.jpg

Looks like moonshine mixed drinks and a plate of crackers cheese and pickles.

Dont forget your box of tissues and hand lotion.

P3 Portable Protein Packs and Budweiser.

Doing the "New Year, New Me" thing with my wife and her girlfriends, just like the other guys in this thread.

So I'm on the Machida fast diet. For the press conference I will be eating shit and drinking piss.

Let me know when an important press conference takes place like Tony vs Khabib.

You know McGregors fighting when people get excited about pressers

Let me know when an important press conference takes place like Tony vs Khabib.
Thing with press conferences, some are important and some are only entertaining, or should be, this one imho should fall in the latter category, which is ok, not every fight has to be a history making event, but they still entertain and i hope this delivers a bit, Tony vs Khabib is most likely a boring press conference but fight will be in the history books.

Press conference? They have press conferences for fights now? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back