She willl be back!

GoldenMachida

Peeace! Machida "Golden" Dragon
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Stronger than ever, mark my words!

no commision will sanction her to fight again...

I do not believe you, Mr. Edmond

I hope so.

She can take another year off, hide from the media and then fight Cyborg at 145lbs.

Are you talking about Amanda?

lol.gif

I would be impressed if she returned to be honest. A brutal KO loss, year long self-imposed lay-off followed by another loss. I'm one of the few Rousey fans but those are some very difficult circumstances to come back from, let alone become who she once was (undefeated champ).

Likely not. However, if she does come back, she needs to switch camps. Training under Edmond is unfettered ass cancer.

She already announced her retirement.

Unlikely. Did she already announce her retirement?

I feel bad for her.

She didn't take THAT hard of shots. It makes me wonder if she has recovered from last year.
I wonder if anyone recovers fully from a knockout like that

Once a year she will emerge. If she loses, the next year will be horrific. 2016 is proof that 2017 is going to be worse. It's a curse and will force everyone to root for her success.

She's not about that life. Most fighters would take two straight losses and go on about fighting their way back. I don't see that with her though. For some reason.

The only story that they could possibly sell now, would be a dramatic change of camps. If she would leave Edmond for a real MMA camp with top notch coaches I think people would be interested again to see how much difference it would make. It's that or retiring after two devastating losses.

Back