She used Rolled up Socks to pretend she had a Penis

Strong and brave.

Edit: damn, should have read the article. I'm not pro rape. Rape is the wrong thing to do.

article-2184539-0F8023DA00000578-273_306x531.jpg

BOYS SHOULD CRY: What's Your Problem, Incel?

In high school I knew two different chicks who got banged by a lesbian named Rosemary who was secretly wearing a strap on and pretending to be a guy named Steve, one of them was a virgin before that

In high school I knew two different chicks who got banged by a lesbian secretly wearing a strap on named Rosemary who was pretending to be a guy named Steve, one of them was a virgin before that
That's fucked up

I also call my strap on Rosemary

As someone who has stuffed his pants before let me tell you that you can’t just use any sock. If you try to use one of those plain Jane tube socks they give you at the bowling alley nobody is going to be impressed. The material just isn’t dense enough. The perfect wadding would preferably be sheer pantyhose which are malleable and also retain heat better than cotton.

Last edited:
Strangely enough she looks more like a boy with the long hair.

In high school I knew two different chicks who got banged by a lesbian named Rosemary who was secretly wearing a strap on and pretending to be a guy named Steve, one of them was a virgin before that

Shout out to Steve

As someone who has stuffed his pants before let me tell you that you can’t just use any sock. If you try to use one of those plain Jane tube socks they give you at the bowling alley nobody is going to be impressing. The material just isn’t dense enough. The perfect wadding would preferably be sheer pantyhose which are malleable and also retain heat better than cotton.

Excellent information, but I feel like you might be missing the point of the thread.

As someone who has stuffed his pants before let me tell you that you can’t just use any sock. If you try to use one of those plain Jane tube socks they give you at the bowling alley nobody is going to be impressed. The material just isn’t dense enough. The perfect wadding would preferably be sheer pantyhose which are malleable and also retain heat better than cotton.
As long as you stuff it in the front, you're fine...

Back