Shazam is better than Capt. Marvel

get outtahereeee, that big CGI fight at the end was horseshit and made the entire movie look like a joke
What drugs are you people on? It was a Solo movie that dummied Marvels equivalents. Im just seeing a bunch of butt hurt marvel fan boys talking ish in here.

While Captain Marvel wasn't a bad movie, there were a ton of flaws. Brie Larson's acting was pretty awful. 0 emotion throughout even when it was necessary. The "girls can kick butt too!!!" message was comically heavy handed and overdone. When No Doubt's "I'm Just a Girl" was blaring as Captain Marvel is kicking ass was just so comically corny and over the top. I couldn't figure out if they were trying to be corny or trying to be serious and it just didn't work. And the big reveal was really, really obvious. Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

It's fun for the most part but majorly flawed. 5/10

While Captain Marvel wasn't a bad movie, there were a ton of flaws. Brie Larson's acting was pretty awful. 0 emotion throughout even when it was necessary. The "girls can kick butt too!!!" message was comically heavy handed and overdone. When No Doubt's "I'm Just a Girl" was blaring as Captain Marvel is kicking ass was just so comically corny and over the top. I couldn't figure out if they were trying to be corny or trying to be serious and it just didn't work. And the big reveal was really, really obvious. Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

It's fun for the most part but majorly flawed. 5/10

Yeah I am not a fan of her acting at all. Captain Marvel made me fall asleep within the first twenty minutes of the movie. Absolutely terrible.

You could probably shoot video of me sitting on the toilet and playing with my phone for 30 minutes and itll be a better film than Capt Marvel. Sorry not sorry Brie.

THATS the charm. Its hilariously ridiculous.

Don't think that because you make an obvious observation that youre 'above it.'
I'm above it. I'm old enough to remember the 70s Shazam TV show. I can't be party to this 2019 bullshit.

Shazam was pretty damn good.

I was annoyed that Dwayne Johnson wasn’t in it though. He was on the cast list on multiple websites leading up to this movie.

Back