Shazam is better than Capt. Marvel

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thats right, all you Brie Larson fans out there need to realize the fact that Shazam, the true original captain marvel, and the movie he's in, is so awesome it can reboot the entire DCU by itself because Aquaman sucked dick, not as much as Brie Larson sucks dick but still

Millennial's and their obsession with super hero movies... Jesus.

Omg wtf how dare you ill kill you

Saying that one middle of the road movie is better than another? What a controversial statement.

no one gives a FFUUUUCCKKK if you like x over y movie!...

Brie Larsen's movie made a billion. she's certainly not upset about your preference.. LOL

just saw Capt'n Marvel last week end
(to get ready for Endgame)

I had no real expectation,
was pleasantly surprise.
Wasn't half bad.

Shazam, not so sure about it tho.
I can't even tell if it's a kid movie or nah....

Omg wtf how dare you ill kill you
giphy.gif

Captain Marvel wasn't bad at all. Loved the 90's soundtrack and Brie wasn't terrible

But I did like Shazam more just for the comedy and Levi's performance.

It's possible to like both films for what they are cuh

The target audience of both movies are different.

I saw a story that said Shazam was gay
TS clearly has ulterior motives

no one gives a FFUUUUCCKKK if you like x over y movie!...

Brie Larsen's movie made a billion. she's certainly not upset about your preference.. LOL
You gave enough of a fuck to reply to his opinion

You gave enough of a fuck to reply to his opinion

I love trolling buttsore losers who are upset that a woman's version of a superhero made more money than the other... lol

When infinity wars concludes DC will overtake the cinematic universe if it continues in this direction.
Aquaman was amazing contrary to the TS's assertion.

I fell asleep during captain marvel. First mcu film to make me do that.

I saw one right after the other. Shazam held my interest alot more since it felt like a updated remake of BIG

Agreed, Shazam when compared to Captain Marvel is a superior film. But besides the fact that they are both comic book films there’s really no reason to compare the two any more then comparing it to any other film.

Last edited:
I too enjoyed Shazam more than Captain. Lighthearted, fun, and nothing forced.

Each time i think back at Captain, i dislike it more. Shit, even the soundtrack got worse and i like all the songs they chose.

Yeah but Shazam is one of the best DC movies and Captain Marvel is on the low end of Marvel movies. Yet Shazam isn’t that much better.

Back