shayna baszler responds to cris cyborg call out

Baszler is about as relevant as the shit my dog took this morning.

I would have liked Shayna to get one more fight as well... The butthurt is still so strong with this one - its why we internet, people... To watch people we dont like unravel themselves.

I had a look at her twitter the other day, and for every post she makes at least 20 people tell her how deluded and awful she is with almost nobody saying nice things... Sure, people retweet her, but thats just for teh lulz I'd imagine. She just seems to be so unliked and belied that the human nature in me wants to feel sorry for her... But then she goes and says/does what she says and does, and you find yourself laughing at her misery all over again.

I'm sure there's a word for this type of delusion... I just cant remember what it is.

11218694_932854636781785_1276575417857707457_n.jpg

Every thread about her blows up with hate.

They blow up with dismissive eye-rolling, not hate.

And unlike lightning rod fighters like Rousey, McGregor, or Jones, just because we're talking about Baszler doesn't mean we'd pay to watch her fight.

I almost want the UFC to offer baszler a new contract so she can fight betche again and get another standing KO

I remember that and it was the funniest thing to happen on that season. Talking so much crap and then gets dominated.

It made the series worth watching. Also I loved rondas reaction, she couldn't believe that 'her girl' shayna got finished. Brilliant

They blow up with dismissive eye-rolling, not hate.

And unlike lightning rod fighters like Rousey, McGregor, or Jones, just because we're talking about Baszler doesn't mean we'd pay to watch her fight.

If you say so, most seem to express real interest in seeing her lose, maybe it's all talk

Do she train with Ronda ?.
I assume there is some connection ?.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-04%20at%2011.33.13%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-04%20at%2011.33.05%20AM.png

Shayna Baszler ‏@QoSBaszler 3 hours ago
@criscyborg @jessamynduke nice cry for attention, but that was about Bethe.
https://twitter.com/QoSBaszler/status/629133269099921408

Shayna Baszler ‏@QoSBaszler 3 hours ago
@criscyborg @jessamynduke wasn't talking to her. She's not even in my weight class
https://twitter.com/QoSBaszler/status/629133535908007940

Shayna-Baszler-Wins.png

Run SHayna, Run!!!! KKKKK
it's easy to bark behind Ronda... but when challenged, scatter! :icon_lol:

Would enjoy watching Cyborg murk Baszler a second time, or Duke.

I want to see them fight.

Back