shayna baszler responds to cris cyborg call out

lol tough girl shanya who turns into a punching bag when her grappling dosent work.. what was bethe... a blue belt? time to retire.

Cyborg should friggin pay Baszler herself to make that fight happen, so she can start knocking off Horsewomen and get Ronda pissed and hype the fight.

How about 3-on-1 gym "sparring session" with Cyborg vs. the three horse lackies, kickboxing rules.

Cyborg only has to touch Shafir for the KO. She can then focus on Shayna's knees while ignoring Duke's pillow hands, that won't take more than 20 seconds. Then it'll be Cyborg vs. Dukes to please the just bleed God.

Cyborg would do bad bad things to Baszler.

And Bethe would beat Shayna again.

there is noooo way shayna wants any of that again

i mean come on she pretty much got finished twice in one fight not to be harsh she wasnt defending herself
she got super wrecked

Why is Cyborg talking about fights at 140 anyway? If it's not 135 she might as well just fight in her normal class.

Shayna must be the most unlikeable person in wmma.
I wish she was still in the UFC so we at least could see her get a good beating on a regular basis.
And I wish she would fight Cyborg at 145 or 155 and for the first time I would be rooting for Cyborg.
Congrats Shayna you even make Cyborg come of as likable and descent.

Shayna must be the most unlikeable person in wmma.
I wish she was still in the UFC so we at least could see her get a good beating on a regular basis.
And I wish she would fight Cyborg at 145 or 155 and for the first time I would be rooting for Cyborg.
Congrats Shayna you even make Cyborg come of as likable and descent.

Its so weird
She came across horrible on TUF, but I heard her in interviews that were not TUF related & she is really cool.
Then I heard from people in pro wrestling, how great she is too.
Then I heard the story of her & Duke kicking ass on a guy bullying a chick in a wheelchair & liked her more
But anytime it is MMA related, she is a complete a-hole IM.
I wonder if her career bitterness gets the wort in her to come out

There's a deadend waitress job at a shithole truckstop diner somewhere in the middle of nowhere that's just waiting for Shayna to fill.

Shayna... what are you doing? Can't you... not be yourself a bit?

It's embarassing.

First Fight of TUF 18

"You guys have missed all the epic wars ive had"
"She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as me"
"If she stands with me I'll beat her there, If she wants to wrestle I'll beat her up there"
"What promotion would put this fight on? It's like a 15 person gap in rankings"
"Sorry, I like her, but she doesn't belong in there with me"

Then she did the card shit at the weigh in, and called the wrong card the death card

Then she looked like shit and got beat up and finished.

What an unlikable cringe worthy weirdo, she tags everything with 4horsewomen because her friendship with ronda is the only relevance she has.

Oh, and her nickname is a term for a woman who sleeps with black guys

LMAO at how Shayna quickly wormed her way out of that situation after Cyborg responded. Just shows the women in WMMA don't want to be in the same cage as Cyborg because they fear her.

I would have liked Shayna to get one more fight as well... The butthurt is still so strong with this one - its why we internet, people... To watch people we dont like unravel themselves.

I had a look at her twitter the other day, and for every post she makes at least 20 people tell her how deluded and awful she is with almost nobody saying nice things... Sure, people retweet her, but thats just for teh lulz I'd imagine. She just seems to be so unliked and belied that the human nature in me wants to feel sorry for her... But then she goes and says/does what she says and does, and you find yourself laughing at her misery all over again.

I'm sure there's a word for this type of delusion... I just cant remember what it is.

Its so weird
She came across horrible on TUF, but I heard her in interviews that were not TUF related & she is really cool.
Then I heard from people in pro wrestling, how great she is too.
Then I heard the story of her & Duke kicking ass on a guy bullying a chick in a wheelchair & liked her more
But anytime it is MMA related, she is a complete a-hole IM.
I wonder if her career bitterness gets the wort in her to come out

She's chosen to play a heel character, how many people would give two shits about her anymore if she wasn't? Every thread about her blows up with hate. Meanwhile someone like Nunes or Carmouche are practically ghosts in these forums

First Fight of TUF 18

"You guys have missed all the epic wars ive had"
"She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as me"
"If she stands with me I'll beat her there, If she wants to wrestle I'll beat her up there"
"What promotion would put this fight on? It's like a 15 person gap in rankings"
"Sorry, I like her, but she doesn't belong in there with me"

Then she did the card shit at the weigh in, and called the wrong card the death card

Then she looked like shit and got beat up and finished.

I remember that and it was the funniest thing to happen on that season. Talking so much crap and then gets dominated.

This woman is so annoying. Does she ever shut up?

Back