Shayna Baszler - Julianna had a knack for getting on people

Well tbf, she's blogging about the show and this episode showed the strain that seemed to be developing between Pena and the rest of the house, so she discussed it. Most other fighter's blogs discussed it as well, even Chris, who seems to be the only one not bothered by Pena's antics, mentions it briefly in his blog.

That's fair. My only point is just that as bad as Shayna came off, and I was one and still am one that was critical of that, I think its ridiculous to look at how someone is portrayed in small increments on TUF and say "that's that person and that's all that person is."

shayna acted really cocky and disrespectful and juliana is annoying.

let's move on now.

Shayna is annoying because she is every arrogant, while she thinks it's confidence. She needs to stop looking down on others and stop consider yourself to be something amazing others need to look up against.

you should always view your next opponent as your toughest, no matter who it is.

that's where shayna went wrong.

The fact of the matter is that we tend to see ourselves as dynamic. Always changing and able to adjust and be the person we want to be according to any given situation. While we tend to see others as static. They are always this. Or always that. Or always do this or that.

Shayna may or may not be in totality, a sore loser, a bully, etc. What we do know is that in this ONE instance, she has been a sore loser. She has been a bully.

Juliana may or may not be annoying in totality. What we do know is that in the season so far, she has been annoying and childish with her mocking of the brits.

eh i think u guys would freak out if the white dudes from england started talking like speedy gonzales

omg, you are so cray cray with that talk. you keep that in your inside voice.

you bad. you so bad.

:rolleyes:

remember shayna is a showman and learned that from josh.

yes, and that is the problem. it comes out so dorky and stupid like lots of josh's stuff sounds like.

"hey, look at this, know what this is?" - shayna

"a goatsie?" - me

"no, a spade. like queen of spades" - shayna

"yeah, i have to go do that thing with those people, um, see you later" - me

"like when?" - shayna

"oh i don't know" - me

"how about a saturday?" - shayna

"this saturday?" - me

"yeah" - shayna

"can't, i'm afraid" - me

Shayna has a knack for annoying me when she won't shut up about an unknown who choked her out.

Did you miss the part where they asked her a question about said "unknown"?:rolleyes:

People loved Charles Manson too, guess we missed out on what a loveable fun guy he was.

strawman2.jpg

Back