WBO orders Crawford vs Porter

I’m praying the old gods and the new Josesito gives Bud hell.

Maybe that's the problem, Bud obviously prays to the god of death. So every time he prays "Hey Death, just wondering if i should fight someone tough in my next fight?"

Death responds "Not today"

Thus an endless cycle of mediocrity.

3 very winnable fights for Porter. Is Thurman actually trying to fight again? He's sat out since the Pac loss and hasn't really done much since.
Porter would probably batter Garcia who really shouldn't be at Welterweight still. James would be a good fight, get a secondary belt and a possible rematch with Spence if he sticks around 147 much longer.

3 very winnable fights for Porter. Is Thurman actually trying to fight again? He's sat out since the Pac loss and hasn't really done much since.
Porter would probably batter Garcia who really shouldn't be at Welterweight still. James would be a good fight, get a secondary belt and a possible rematch with Spence if he sticks around 147 much longer.

If Spence is chasing the Canelo fight like RR says then surely he moves up by next year at the latest.

Though i'd love to see Spence vs Ennis before he goes up, even if it is an incredibly risky fight.

Bob has stopped promoting his fighters. He places them on ESPN in good time slots. Gets solid ratings that keeps ESPN happy and moves on.
Pretty much every star he's promoted has left him.

This is a good article... it’s in Spanish, guys google translate... it’s called. Crawford a waste of talent

Crawford had a much better career than anyone mentioned.

the obvious Spence Crawford should be made.

this paquaio fight is a farce. He’s old as hell and could handle horn due to size and Crawford schooled horn.

Modern day boxing fans are like highschool cheerleaders.

using promotions as an excuse or one guy wants 70% of the purse instead of doing 50/50. And making the fight.

in no reality is Spence the more accomplished fighter iver Crawford. What has each done in their respective divisions they’ve fought in.

Crawford had a much better career than anyone mentioned.

the obvious Spence Crawford should be made.

this paquaio fight is a farce. He’s old as hell and could handle horn due to size and Crawford schooled horn.

Modern day boxing fans are like highschool cheerleaders.

using promotions as an excuse or one guy wants 70% of the purse instead of doing 50/50. And making the fight.

in no reality is Spence the more accomplished fighter iver Crawford. What has each done in their respective divisions they’ve fought in.
What has Crawford done at welterweight? Not too much. Spence clearly has the much better record in that division with the Porter and Danny Garcia wins especially.

What has Crawford done at welterweight? Not too much. Spence clearly has the much better record in that division with the Porter and Danny Garcia wins especially.

Are you talking about a couple of years or entire careers?
I was talking about there careers not just a couple of fights.

70/30. Spence. Payday. You know that’s not a nakesble fight when one is talking like that. One guy doesn’t want the fight.

70/30. Spence. Payday. You know that’s not a nakesble fight when one is talking like that. One guy doesn’t want the fight.
One guy is fighting all comers. The other is Crawford.

At some point 50/50 was doable and Bud turned it down. RR made it clear on this very forum.

I'm talking about their record in the weight class they're both currently situated, where Spence has clearly done a lot more. You call the Paquiao fight a farce, but what does that make literally every fight Crawford has had at 147? Pacquiao's better than anyone Crawford has fought at welterweight.

So you just gonna ignore the fact that it was 60/40 first?

It's easy to see the agenda you want to push when you're being disingenuous.

Do you also want to ignore that when asked if the split was 50/50 Bud said he had moved past the Spence fight and that he doesn't need him anymore?

Do better.

So you just gonna ignore the fact that it was 60/40 first?

It's easy to see the agenda you want to push when you're being disingenuous.

Do you also want to ignore that when asked if the split was 50/50 Bud said he had moved past the Spence fight and that he doesn't need him anymore?

Do better.

Bud's fans really do have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find excuses why their boy isn't fighting anyone.

Back