WBO orders Crawford vs Porter

Y'know i'm starting to be thankful Crawford never fights anyone who could beat him down, because if he's this stupid without brain damage just imagine...

Everyone should just start boycotting Crawford fights until he takes something better. I feel like it's the only way to make his step it up.

Rumour going around is Porter vs Josesito around mid-July.

With Lopez's recent form, that could be a fun fight. For a guy with a pretty irritating style, Porter has managed to be in a lot of great fights.

Somehow while trying to fight the WBO champion, the WBO has taken Porter out of the Mandatory position.

Checks WBOs website, he's been replaced by Vergil Ortiz Jr. I bet Bud jumps on that one.
I did not knew the wbo did dirty to Porter

Porter isn't the most eye pleasing to watch but he brings it and seems pretty cool, imo.

Crawford, for as skilled as he seems and his record backs up- sucks! I used to be a big fan, and now I cant stand him. Admittedly, I'll watch most boxing bouts, even if I don't know either one, and surely I'll watch his next one but WHAT IS CRAWFORD WAITING FOR?!

Seriously, what is he waiting for?

Porter isn't the most eye pleasing to watch but he brings it and seems pretty cool, imo.

Crawford, for as skilled as he seems and his record backs up- sucks! I used to be a big fan, and now I cant stand him. Admittedly, I'll watch most boxing bouts, even if I don't know either one, and surely I'll watch his next one but WHAT IS CRAWFORD WAITING FOR?!

Seriously, what is he waiting for?

An easy fight, and Shawn Porter has never been an easy fight for anyone.

Back