WBO orders Crawford vs Porter

In before Crawford ducks him yet again.

If Errol fights Ugas and Crawford fights Porter then the winner's fight, I'd be ok with that.

It's funny how Crawford is acting like he's the proven entity and Porter should stand in line. In reality, Porter's resume is endlessly better than Crawford's at this point.

I'm predicting Bud vs. Humberto Soto next. Either Soto or maybe Rocky Juarez.

It wasn't just Arum... Crawford doesn't really want any difficult fights himself at 147.

It's funny how Crawford is acting like he's the proven entity and Porter should stand in line. In reality, Porter's resume is endlessly better than Crawford's at this point.

I'm predicting Bud vs. Humberto Soto next. Either Soto or maybe Rocky Juarez.
Not to mention Porter was a 147 champion long before Crawford even moved up. Shawn has been at the top of the division for just shy of a decade. He has fought 4 guys at welter Crawford wouldn't dare to in Ugas ,Thurman ,Garcia , & Spence. All in their primes.
Crawford has done nothing at 147 to keep turning his nose up at the legit top guys who have all mixed it up.

Hopefully Crawford starts fighting real competition when he’s like 37 years old and loses, so he can’t even keep the legacy intact. He’s not even that far off.

Porter has the ability to make any elite boxers at 147 look bad and force them to dig down deep to get that win. Bud has proven time and time again he doesn't want to do any of that, he's fine with ESPN saying he's the greatest not because of who he fights but how he fights them.

Bud the type of guy to say he's the best on social media then like the post first

Hopefully Crawford starts fighting real competition when he’s like 37 years old and loses, so he can’t even keep the legacy intact. He’s not even that far off.

Given his promotion, 33 to 37 is like two Jeff Horn level opponents from now, and he'll still be in the P4P rankings then........

Porters can beat Crawford.
That inside brawl with two guys that love to get rough, is where Porter could steal the fight.

Crawford's a decent prospect. Can't wait until he fights a big name.

Crawford is doing everything possible to characterize himself as a tool with a paper title.

Back