• vs Marty @ Raw 93

• vs Undertaker @ WM 26

• vs Jericho @ WM 19

• vs Jarrett @ IYH 2

• vs Diesel @ IYH 7

• vs Austin @ KOTR 97

• Elimination Chamber 02

Results are only viewable after voting.
i I thought Bret had the GOAT match resume, after the other thread, but after seeing HBKs, it’s definitely close. I wanted to include 1 of the Jericho matches or the HHH street fight

The deciding factor for me was Bret being able to carry opponents who needed it moreso than Shawn.

Both great talent though.

The stone cold match at WM was pretty bad imo. Both guys were hurt and were unable to go at their full potential. Both guys have said they were disappointed in the match even though it was the start of WWF beating WCW.

It wasnt their best work but the atmosphere of '98 wwf crowd and tysons involvement made up for it. It was a basic match but to think hbks back was shredded at the point and he still gave that gutsy performance... even though hes a grade A douche ill always repsect him for that match.

It wasnt their best work but the atmosphere of '98 wwf crowd and tysons involvement made up for it. It was a basic match but to think hbks back was shredded at the point and he still gave that gutsy performance... even though hes a grade A douche ill always repsect him for that match.
I’m one of the Minority that loves the match and thinks it’s a classic/ great one. I liked that it was a hard hitting no frills match. Everything was super tight and it felt like a fight

I’m one of the Minority that loves the match and thinks it’s a classic/ great one. I liked that it was a hard hitting no frills match. Everything was super tight and it felt like a fight

I think it could have been much better if Shawn wasn't hurt, but I always liked it and think its amazing what they were able to do considering the shape they were in. Their KOTR match was great, though. Loved that story of the tag champs fighting each other.

Bret could carry hbk bags

Bret just mad sunny said Shawn had bigger dick than him
Don’t talk to my best friend that way!
images

You're missing Ric Martel Summerslam 92 and Royal Rumble 95

Back