Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
d9c3a63d91ce454e9bc464f6d474a2d3.jpg

1. Bad blood 97
2. Ladder match vs Razor
3. Mind Games with Mankind - only flaw to this match is it's a no DQ and the ref calls for the bell when Vader interferes.

HM: 02 SS with HHH
Special HM not listed: HBK/Austin vs Owen/Bulldog

Last edited:
Too many good ones to choose from.

Can anyone tell me why the Wrestlemania 25 is so revered? It always struck me as a boring Triple H match without Triple H!

Too many good ones to choose from.

Can anyone tell me why the Wrestlemania 25 is so revered? It always struck me as a boring Triple H match without Triple H!

When I first saw it I loved it and thought it was one of the best but after watching a few more times I didn't feel that way. Undertaker jumping over the rope, pulling HBK off the ropes to tombstone him, a few very close near falls and the moonsault into the tombstone to end it are really the only good spots of the match. I enjoyed their battles at ground Zero then bad blood over the 2 WrestleMania matches.

Taker BB 97
Ramon WM 10
Angle WM 21

This was originally my 3 picks cause HBK & Angle are my 2 favs but the ref botch/Angle not getting up his shoulder in time kind of ruined a perfect match for me. I also thought the ending with HBK in the ankle lock was too long for the tap out. It's in my top 10 easily for HBK matches maybe even top 5 but on re watch those 2 mistakes kind of messed it up for me.

Last edited:
Any match where he had bret to carry him is my fav
Bret>hbk

Survivor series 97 is my favorite match between the 2. Every second, every punch, every move felt real and looked real to me. Shawn as the heel in Canada making the Canadians angry and filled with hatred as they wanted to kill him for real adds to it. Add in the real life drama between the 2 and Vince screwing Bret over at the end makes it one of my fav matches of all time. Easily top 10. And Bret is my 3rd favorite wrestler of all time so it's nothing against him. Their 92 survivor series match is considered their best quality match overall.

hbk-moonsault-on-the-undertaker-o.gif
bloodysuperkick.gif

HBK - Razor Ramon WM
HBK - Triple H - Chris Benoit
HBK - Stone Cold WM
HBK - Kurt Angle
HBK - Razor Ramon SS

This would pretty much be the cream of the crop for me at least. I am salty they allowed Benoit to win that both then and now.

I never went bananas over any of Shawn's matches with Bret Hart.

Last edited:
hbk-moonsault-on-the-undertaker-o.gif
bloodysuperkick.gif

HBK - Razor Ramon WM
HBK - Triple H - Chris Benoit
HBK - Stone Cold WM
HBK - Kurt Angle
HBK - Razor Ramon SS

This would pretty much be the cream of the crop for me at least. I am salty they allowed Benoit to win that both then and now.

I never went bananas over any of Shawn's matches with Bret Hart.

The stone cold match at WM was pretty bad imo. Both guys were hurt and were unable to go at their full potential. Both guys have said they were disappointed in the match even though it was the start of WWF beating WCW.

I picked

IHY Mind Games vs Mankind
Badd Blood vs Undertaker
Ladder Match vs Razor

i I thought Bret had the GOAT match resume, after the other thread, but after seeing HBKs, it’s definitely close. I wanted to include 1 of the Jericho matches or the HHH street fight

<{1-15}>Thus is not Tyne for psycho it’s time for spirit of wrestling in our hearts <{1-7}>

Back